What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P8J20sQ.jpg

dddaver

Veteran

I'm sorry. My temper has been getting the best of me. That is one of the reasons I smoke.Helps me with my bad temper. I'm on a tolerance break a few more weeks till chop my C-99 and Sweet Skunk.

And trolls have been attacking in the humor threads. But I know S4L is a big boy and can protect himself.

Unacceptable from me. I'm sorry.

I wood

God dammit. ANOTHER ONE. Reading along then this bitch. THERE IS A PM SYSTEM HERE ASSHOLE. USE IT IF YOU WANNA BITCH. NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW YOUR PETTY FUCKING OPINION.

This is the funniest post I’ve seen in a while.
Thank you dddaver.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm sorry. My temper has been getting the best of me. That is one of the reasons I smoke.Helps me with my bad temper. I'm on a tolerance break a few more weeks till chop my C-99 and Sweet Skunk.

And trolls have been attacking in the humor threads. But I know S4L is a big boy and can protect himself.

Unacceptable from me. I'm sorry.
No prob, figured you didn't get it.
Wasn't trolling. The Louisville pig Hummer pic is fucked up. Not stoners fault. Ain't mad at him for reporting it.

I wonder if it really is an drug dealers ride, or are they just making an Ill attempt at humor.

And he definitely brought my spirits back up with the very next post!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is the funniest post I’ve seen in a while.
Thank you dddaver.

I have to admit I laughed my ass off as well. Thought it was funny and I like sig so I wasn't gonna respond.
Glad it resolved. And we all got a laugh in a humor thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts