TANO

🍒
Veteran
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

can't even begin to tell you how many hours I spent stoned off my butt staring at this screen.......

51F1cHZ.jpg

onavelzy

Veteran
Crap, just realized this was the funny cannabis pics thread, not the regular funny pics one. NM. I had a couple of good ones for that meme.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

true story:

The state of Vermont allowed one prisoner's artwork to become the emblem for all the State Police squad cars. They used this for years.......

USHrxG4.jpg

before realizing that there was a hidden message in the cow's spots

87SXxJJ.jpg

:D

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't get it.by painting a pig on a cow they are implying cops are pigs?seems a little too subtle to make any difference.never did know that though.whoever saw that first must have been the best at "where's waldo"as a kid

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Who can see ET extraterrestrial in there?... This prisoner was a regular comedian. And what are those other shapes on the left, champagne corks?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who can see ET extraterrestrial in there?... This prisoner was a regular comedian. And what are those other shapes on the left, champagne corks?

I see ET, & good question, was wondering that myself. VT is really known for maple syrup, when trucking would bring me thru I'd buy a bunch @ these little mom & pop shops (they'd process it there) & I'd just give it away. The dark amber syrup was best, and a bit pricey.