What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

Ok, well some of you may remember me as well as the few members of our crew over on overgrow. Well i've been lurking around over here for a bit and noticed many of my old crew is posting over here now, so I figured I would start a new thread for us, and hopefully some old friends will pop there heads in here. Its been a while since I have posted on any online cannabis forums, so I hope everything can be cool in this thread, that means no drama or trolls. I also look forward to making some new friends over here at IC. :joint:

Hey jay, good to see ya. Always blazin on that fire kush . Good to see you still around man, always contributing great knowledge of the kush lol. So whats new these days? I heard your going to be doing big things pretty soon.

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Sup CC and Jay! :wave:

Here's a little of the most recent action from part of the 3rd coast. Did ya'll have a good Halloween?

try comb

yo

yo

:wave: good to see some familiar faces around, hope everything is doing well with everyone.......i just started a new flowering cycle yesterday so i should have some things to contribute shortly.......until then PEACE :joint:

B

buzzed day

hello i don't think i'm a old friend but may have posted in your thread but if not i'll try to be a new one if you like lol. good luck and peace

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to roll up a sour d joint and load some fresh pics for the new thread mang.
First up is a closeup of the chocolate trip in early flower.

Norcal Crypt about to be chopped.

I bet you recognise this one CC.

mmmmmm arcata trainwreck...... some tasty chronic there. I hope you enjoyed the deez joint MMMMM.

Some arcata TW (boy what similarities)

Some tasty deez about to be smoked up

TicalionStalion

suuup guys! :wave: you already know who it issss

check the kush and cough.

cough gets the chizzop tomorrow

kush is gonna go for another week or so, maybe 2 i dunno yet :chin:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking nice and chunky CC. TW it is . Also great looking kush TS! Thats one that never really made the rounds. At least I never had the chance. Looks fuggin dank though. Here is another look at the choco trip

The 2 Crypt clones around 50 days.

And a look at the DC

Last edited:
Nice TW m.steelers! nah this aint a private party, anyone is welcome :)

Berk, the kush really wasnt ever kept as a mom, most all of the kush plants that are grown from TS are from the s1 seeds he made. He gave me four of them and I have one mom from them that I kept, but its NOTHING like the one thats in the pics he just posted. Thats a lemon lime smelling pheno which is the best one you can get out of those seeds. He was lucky and got a killer pheno from that bean. I really wish he kept a damn mom from that one cuz it blows away the one kush I got from those beans at the moment. Its not even worth passin around and having yet another mediocre no name kush floating around out there when theres OG, bubba, PK etc that are topshelf. I think that me and TS should pop every last one of his kush beans, clone all the females, and find the very best lemoney lime kush pheno out of them all to keep as a momma. I wanna find a super dense one like the one he is growing right now. The buds are like solid rocks, and weigh a TON on the scale. One tiny bud will weigh an eigth its insane. TS can back me up on this:wink:.

Last edited:
K

kokua

its wild seeing the exact same plant that I am growing in my closet, being grown by others all around the world...

nice to see you cc :wave:

Boy tonight must be a trainwreck night.... everyones bustin out the TW pics. Keep em comin guys! Ill be back with some pics of my new bong after I clean it ofcourse! Its a kick ass roor, just thought id share it with you all.

hey cc nice spot hope HN does not mess it up if you do not mind here is my contribution some dry strawberry cough and one of my huge Kushman Cough plants blooming away

Norcal Crypt

WooT C2CC

WooT C2CC

Hey guys whats up? I just started things back up again and have a couple of new things in the room. I been cheifen some nice outdoor a friend of mine just harved here are a few pics of what i have chiefed on as of late...
1st some purple od

next some casey jones that was grown OD this year

Then we have some afgooey

and last but not least some Purple Kush

G

we are all pot heads...

we are all pot heads...

Dam killer pics everyone! heyc2cc, iheard all is welcome... i have afew pics...
hope you like...

Kali Mist, dwc

Sweet Tooth, outdoors,clone bpc

C99 indoors, seed feminized

Rock Bud, indoors, clone bpc

oh, Betty wants to say "high" too.

Last edited:
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Norcal, my hommie, always holdin it down with the ill ass nugs. Looks like some killer variety you got there! Boy I would give my left arm to try some of the purple kush.... ive heard so much about it. Hey is that an MPC youve got there? Producin beats now?

Some pics of my new toy :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn this thread is bangin already.

Hey jay, good to see ya. Always blazin on that fire kush . Good to see you still around man, always contributing great knowledge of the kush lol. So whats new these days? I heard your going to be doing big things pretty soon.

ummm maybe you did hear right :)

boy I would give my left arm to try some of the purple kush....

dont worry bro, give it a little time and youll be chefin that shit all day long.

norcal: hola! still producing them beats?

Latest posts

Latest posts