What's new

The Mud Hut ........

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel ya brother! there is some good positive energy going on this morning and your pictures put a smile on my face for sure. thx for the rep and thx for sharing these gems.:tiphat:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
I feel ya brother! there is some good positive energy going on this morning and your pictures put a smile on my face for sure. thx for the rep and thx for sharing these gems.:tiphat:

The world is dark, we gotta stay in the light together,, i am smiling too, crazy rep TC many thanks homie !! K++:ying: keep up the good vibes

wow
those white urkles are beautiful, stand out among such a distinguished crowd.
great job on all those excellent genetics, and the photos!

S

Stray

:jawdrop: Mud Man puts up the 'MEN AT WORK' sign!! Ouch! bro what you saying?? outstanding examples right there :headbange

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!
u sure do know how to keep them ladies loving life!
pictures of perfect health.

if i were having a bad day and wanted to critique your buds, i wouldn't know where to start!
:respect:

G

Guest 64665

picture.php

[

wow! very nice! i keep going back to look at this shot haha. POTM nomination anybody? :wave:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
UK cheese x Chem D
picture.php

eek2.gif
Mud Man puts up the 'MEN AT WORK' sign!! Ouch! bro what you saying?? outstanding examples right there
headbanger.gif
YMCA up in here homie >> madness all around is what i'm saying > :) hollllllllllllaaaaaaa

\

wow
those white urkles are beautiful, stand out among such a distinguished crowd.
great job on all those excellent genetics, and the photos!

what can i say CK, many thanks indeed, get high and stay high > mad peace back your way

Man o Man those are some tasty looking nugs! Keep up the great work, it looks amazing.

i am working a mega bush ready for the purple extravaganza, i hope she turns out as pretty,, compost tea with the fulvic made her shine .. K+ your way

WOW!
u sure do know how to keep them ladies loving life!
pictures of perfect health.

if i were having a bad day and wanted to critique your buds, i wouldn't know where to start!

This makes me very humble Mr Frank, you got insane skills imo and i am smiling,,, Major green vibes your way... thanks for the kind words fasho!

wow! very nice! i keep going back to look at this shot haha. POTM nomination anybody?

crazy love in here, POTM nom gets me smiling even more ,,:tiphat:

amazing colors and frosty dank.

i like you GOT DANK.. i thank the lord above jahhhhhhhh!

Just logged on to say WOW!!! Incredible job man.

If i ever get any where near your levels of bubba dankness i will be happy.. a WOW from the Rainman , today is a good day.. humbled,,.:ying:

DDDAAAAYYYYYUUUMMM!

bwoooooooooooooyyyyyy! WORD !!

picture.php

SFV x Chem D _

Last edited:

FistedSister

mud man done went and coaxed some resins didnt ya ?? all flushed out proper and ready for some smooth smokin flavors !! you've got the touch mud, them marijuanas been dialed and redialed homie !!

grass is good

Latest posts

Latest posts