Mine too!

Attachments

• Duct Tape Use Involving cat's with B-days 1032954.jpg
    Duct Tape Use Involving cat's with B-days 1032954.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
P

Perpetual

the world premiere after party had bongs on the tables, ash trays full of cannabis seeds, probably hemp, rolling papers, 50 different munchy type things served up by caterers, like mini tacos you could dip in a huge vat of nacho cheese!! they had 5 rockband booths with a big ole flatscreen in each. They had take your picture in a grow room type thing. Was pretty hilarious. They had that cop car from the movie with a foot sticking out of the windshield. xD

W

Weedman Herb

The beginning and subsequent Bonus feature in Black and White (fingering the chimp) were hilarious ... and the air drumming is Off the Hook ... Item 9 IS the bees knees Indeed! Didn't I say this in another P Exp thread?

killa-bud

Veteran
it was decent movie

i think it'ed be hard to sell a cannabis themed movie to the general public without the sterotypes.

if you really wanna see a SHITTY pot movie,watch "evil bong"

Megas

I loved it cause lol its interesting how dealer buddy relationships are like that, or how sometimes you get a dealer who's all wanting to spend waay too much time with ya.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was sort of bummed out by the phone call scene at the end where he blames his social and relationship problems on smoking weed. Seems like some self loathing going on with Rogan-wouldnt' be surprised if 5 years from now he's the anti drug cliche, talking about the ails of herb.

Admittedly, though, I found the film to be harmless and funny as hell. I thought the dealer as well as the semi shady "friend" were absolutely hilarious parts, well written and well acted.

For a movie that was suppose to be a one-liner easy to watch laugher, it fulfilled it's obligation to me, and then.

The movie was funny, but I dont think pot is his problem. I think living in L.A. is.

baet

tenacious d and the pick of destiny was an amazing movie to watch while high. jesus its so damn funny and just enjoyable, good vibes. watched it sober the second time, and i was like fuck this movie was so much better when i was high. one of those movies that is incredibly enhanced through cannabis.

pineapple express, was not as funny as i hoped. but i enjoyed it, not a fav. but yeah, considering half the stoners in the world do fall into a stoner stereotype because of the effects of cannabis, that movie is some what realistic of stoners out there. its a plant with medicinal properties, but sorry it does make me lazy, hungry, and most the time "slow".

Kizzattack

If it made Kharmagirl laugh, you know it's a damn good comedy.

I think they hyped the film up a bit here, which lead me to be slightly disappointed. Regardless though, I thought it was a fairly good film with some funny moments. Nowhere near the re-watch value of Half Baked though.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To each their own, but when it comes to movies featuring herb that are supposed to be funny, but are actually horrible and demeaning to real smokers, "Grandma's Boy" is what jumps to my mind, not Pineapple Express.

In any event, PE wasn't as good as Superbad, which was what I had been hoping, so I was a bit dissapointed I must admit, but it still had its moments.

10k - I take it you feel the same way about Cheech & Chong films?

D

danny karey

I liked......Thought it was hilarious.

I also liked Grandma's Boy, thought the strain names were funny as hell. The shit strain, it's so good it makes ya shit your pants.....LOL......Classic for sure.

Great comedies for sure.

Danny

O

OriginalyPosted

the dealer /buyer scene was pretty dead on same with the guys girl getting him to think weed was causing all his problems was good comedy .

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

The bunker scene was the best followed by the cross joint scene (which was marginally funny).

After that it got stupid fast. In my opinion anyway.

Glad I waited for netflix.

minds_I

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
That movie kicked ass. BUT i strongly disagree with high times on makin James Franco stoner of the year seeing how he doesnt even smoke pot.