What's new

the mother of all airstones....OMG...

guineapig

Veteran
holy moly this thing is unbelievable.....talk about dissolved oxygen...:yoinks:

another fine product from the folks at Dryden Aqua......

growroom tech, guineapig style :joint:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
From the sound of it, I'd say thier used for Fish Farm tanks.

82 bucks isn't outrageous either. If you were gonna do a commercial DWC, I could see how these would be nice to have around :)

G

Hell Yeah,
Cant argue with this one,the more O2 we can give the roots the better,I'd go so far as to say everyone could use one of these in there reservoir's,super oxygenated water pumped to all your plants!Cause they look a little big for the buckets,but the res,thats what I'm thinkin.Good find GP,you always gots the nose to the grindstone Bro!!

guineapig

Veteran
MONSTER AERATOR This little monster can provide more oxygen, more economically than over 150 single air pumps. It can maintain four 4' x 8' ebb & flow tables and multiple Waterfarms or Aquafarms. Durable & long lasting, this unit is best used with a timer. To super charge the performance of any ebb & flow system, insert a porous hose on the floor of the table, under the growing medium or containers. Put the monster aerator on a timer to charge the solution during flood cycles; it's unbelievable. For faster growth, increased yields & less plant diseases. These powerful do produce some noise.

269.00 retail.
(i think its the big honkin' one at the top there......)

http://www.greenfire.net/hot/E100.html (source of the monstrosity......)

-gp