What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the most unbelievable cheap shot ever.......

in all seriousness though, who watches baseball? can you say b-o-r-i-n-g?

or nfl football? more accurately nfl handball, since they kick the ball like what? every 20 years or so? men pumped full of steroids in tights? really... can you say: t-a-s-t-e-l-e-s-s?

here comes the neg rep from all the fan boys of these two shitty ass sports.

bye bye :wave:

:joint:

I watch Baseball and Football. I dont find either sport boring. Probably because I enjoyed playing them in high school. I also enjoy the competition. I also enjoy the fact I can't predict whats going to happen like I do when I watch actors pretending to be other people. Most people watch TV or Movies and know whats going to happen before it does. Very few shows keep me on the edge of my seat. Maybe you just take comfort in knowing whats going to happen before it does.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
maybe I do, but I do not even have a tv atm... did you see that one comming? :D

icmag is my tv substitute.

Latest posts

Latest posts