What's new

The most tangible lemon taste?

MtnLivin

I am growing out some of Pisces SFV OG x HP13 and they are the strongest lemon scent I have ever had from a plant and I have gone through a lot of plants the last 10 years... It's straight burn your nostrils lemon zest CRAZY.

I don't think you will see those released ever so I would suggest Lemon Alien Dawg from Alien, or one of the other Pisces strains.

T

Tjsleaf_1817

Hands down GHS Super Lemon Haze is the most lemony smoke Ive ever encountered. Grew it for awhile, moved on so I could try other strains and just had to get that lemon bak in my life. Just got my seeds yesterday.:dance013:

OldSSSCGuy

Really appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions. I didn't get a pronounced lemon zest from the Amnesia Haze or Trainwreck, but looking forward to trying a few of the others mentioned here. Have a line on some OG x Electric Lemon G which sounds promising, and think that the GHS Lemon Haze might be a repeat for me.

Keep 'em coming!

Cuddles

I did a forum search for a particular lemon strain (Lemon Juice OG) and this is one of the threads listed in the search results. (it´s from 2013)
So I thought I´d give it a little bump up for anyone else who may be interested :)

Corsaire

Veteran
The 3 best lemon strains I ever tasted are :

- Super Lemon Haze from GHS, hazy lemon very tasteful in some phenos
- Lemon Larry OG (clone), the perfect mix between lemon & OG imho
- Black Lime Reserve from Aficionado, candied lemon with a touch of black pepper

My biggest regret is not having bought Limepop Kush & Lime 1 bx seeds from Freeborn Selection (Mean Gene) a few years ago. He sold some of the nicest lemony strains from what I know, but now it looks like he only does simple commercial crosses, which sell well. It’s a shame but I still keep an eye on his seeds, maybe it's temporary and he's working on one or another new well-crafted strain.

I also have good memories of NYCD from NL cofeeshops, there was a nice pheno that was around about twenty years ago 🤩

Latest posts

Latest posts