What's new

The most powerful/potent/best stone of your life...GO!

waveguide

Veteran
hey totally derailing here.. reading that post before mine....

..some of my strains, all nuted + grown the same, burn real easy and others don't burn for shit. like mango x c99, two days off the plant so still very wet, one spark will crawl over the whole bud.. other strains, dried for weeks in arizona, same low nutes, have to light the bowl a hundred times. but i never see people talk about this as strain (or even pheno) dependant.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Oral Neville's Haze hash, decarbed in vegetable oil, I got paranoid but I couldn't get up from my bead or think straight. I think I was chained to the bed for an hour or so and still couldn't move too easily for the next couple hours, music and the stars were a wonder to look at and after the rush it was just so present and euphoric. Made my heart thump in my chest but would do it again was so blissed out after the initial.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
In 2003, I was living in a big 2 bedroom apartment with my girlfriend working as a janitor at a coal mine. Well, I made just enough to pay rent this week and had a little left over for weed...bought a quarter of some mid grade bud and gathered 3 friends and my girlfriend in the back room to smoke in a tent called the Smoke Tent..welp, the bong comes around to me freshly packed (we packed fresh for everyone back then)...I take a big rip and then try to stand up and get out of the tent, ended up falling over and passing out for a minute because it was so intense...fell flat on my face half in the tent and half out..everyone was laughing and when I came to, I could hear them giggling and going "Are you okay dude..that was a massive rip man".

Stinkymutt

different strains

different strains

i have to divide this answer into 3 parts . First one is an Indica Stoneand the best that comes to mind was some pure afghan about 1990 or so . 2 rips off a big ol joint and I was wrecked , so wrecked we went into a store and I had to leave as I could not function. I was not the only one either my friends werent far behind me . This stuff was amazing , tasted like real good hash ( didnt know what that was then) . Second would be a sativa high when I was in Jamaica my second time. I saw the plants growing and got to smoke some product as well. The guy said it was from s. african seeds and mentioned poison and no not rat poison lol . I was ripped from this stuff and it tasted like a mix of tobacco and anise . There was no tobacco rolled into the spliff either. We headed back to town in the cab and I was damn near tripping. Of course my wife and friends made me sit in front . Felt like a roller coaster ride from hell and I was super paranoid. This was my first experience with sativa and I learned to respect it deeply !! Got back to hotel and I locked myself in room for a few hours then was good to go . Now I look for this weed but its hard to find. The Third would be a very nice mix of Jack Herer and Blue dream that a fellow IC mager grew . Super strong blueberry x fuely smell and a nice balanced high from indica and sativa. I think this tops most weeds Ive tried and I hope he kept the strain going ?
peace
mutt

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
black domina will kick your ass if your not used of it....had it way back ..got a few crosses I made still....yeehaw... I bought it again a few years back from sensi and never found a keeper

Green Squall

Bought some "headies" when I was 16. Never even heard that term before. My friend and I headed back to his families beachhouse and realized we had nothing to smoke with. We then constructed a crude smoking apparatus out of an empty gallon jug, a hollowed out flashlight and tin foil. No water. We took massive hits of this stuff and didn't understand how the smoke could be so smooth. Don't really remember much after that. I think we went swimming, then I went home, ate and went to sleep. Dumbass kids.

angelgoob

stoned-trout keep lookin

Sam the stuff you smoked probably would make me trip or have visions lol.

Come to think of it I've been higher smoking hash that the Black Domina, but the stone was so good off the BD.

Another time I cooked 7grams into some muffins and totally forgot later that I ate them and I was playing a video game and I said to myself "Im playing like Im baked!" Then I realized i ate some like 1 hour ago...

I guess another potent one was NYC diesel. 5 people came to my apartment and smoked....and I woke up first.....and saw everyone just sleeping around me.

angelgoob

I like Original Haze for herbal Cannabis.
But I prefer hash, dry sift is what I like best. Like Skunk #1 99.9% pure resin heads.
If cleaned up enough then it is really just the resin of the variety you like the best, what ever it is.
I have never just smoked and tripped out on Cannabis like some describe.
I have eaten the same dry sift in candy and been unable to walk or think straight.
These are the candy that had people passing out in the park at Adams Amsterdam parties.
I prefer an up high, cerebral, euphoric, not couchlock but some of the strongest I have smoked was couchlock, just not for me. I prefer the resin that turns people white, causes paranoia and every hit gets you higher, no ceiling at all. I also like rushes when I smoke.
-SamS

Have you tried vaporizing Sam or how do you smoke that stuff?

shithawk420

Veteran
Fucking easy.had Hawaiin strain called Punta.there was so many trichomes it looked like cocaine when broken up.no it was not mold

graham12

I like Original Haze for herbal Cannabis.
But I prefer hash, dry sift is what I like best. Like Skunk #1 99.9% pure resin heads.
If cleaned up enough then it is really just the resin of the variety you like the best, what ever it is.
I have never just smoked and tripped out on Cannabis like some describe.
I have eaten the same dry sift in candy and been unable to walk or think straight.
These are the candy that had people passing out in the park at Adams Amsterdam parties.
I prefer an up high, cerebral, euphoric, not couchlock but some of the strongest I have smoked was couchlock, just not for me. I prefer the resin that turns people white, causes paranoia and every hit gets you higher, no ceiling at all. I also like rushes when I smoke.
-SamS

loL its amazing how we're all different. The high you describe which you prefer would have me running to my mum in tears lol and im 33 years old. I became obsessed with making good hash, and at the time the best on offer was bubbleman's dry sift set. I spent weeks sifting it trying to purify it and the first hit was really nice. However I got greedy and did a bigger bong hit, which made me think about all the bad things I had done in my life and saw it from the perspective of the people I was doing it to. The only other time I had experienced this was on LSD. I like the stony effects from weed although skunk#1 is still one of my favourites.

NW Wheeze

Durban Poison: One night after the wife fell asleep I smoked one bowl. Then had an in depth mind-to-mind conversation with the glowing Vizio emblem on the bottom of my bedroom TV . It was euphoric yet terrifying. That experience has me seriously considering trying psychedelics.

You've already tried one NW Wheeze.

Two if you want to consider neurotransmitters that regulate what you know as reality.

All life is inherently this way until herded otherwise.

B

bigganjabud

Og ghost train #1 rare dankness

Exodus blue cheese - uk elite clone only

These are two of my favourites of recent years

djdiazemk3

Lemon haze we found after a holiday (were no weed was toked) I got back smashed a massive nug in one joint, soon after I got the worst experience of derealisation/depersonalisation, it was unreal lol.......anyway after convincing myself I wasn’t having a heart attack and I was still just a mass of energy floating about in this game of + and - things were cool

EsterEssence

Veteran
I've been smoking rosin for a couple months now, got out some of my dry sift, wow different terps and tolerance to them or something, i had to sit down a minute and just say WOW...

slender

best i have ever had was (chem-dog #99/spec/ 30 % THC) Seattle grown) tasty and spicy herbal terps yum.. i remember those days....

after one hit i felt the feeling i first got that first time trying marijuana. a heavy stone that made me lean against a wall put my head down and bury my face into a fat family size bag of doritos.

djdiazemk3

For pot?

I was 15 and at the cool kids house. I was scared to be there. He was cool as fuck at my high school, easily coolest kid in the school. He invited me to his house.

His parents were in the 8 figures. They were out of town. I went to his mansion and smoked pot, probably 5th or so time in my life. We flicked on HBO. It was a show about serial killers and canibals. It showed graphic pics of a man killing a child and eating her vagina; again, it showed pictures. I vomited on his luxurious floor. He never invited me over again.

Hard drugs i have better stories.

Thats enough to send anyone green