What's new

The most incorrect marijuana myths...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I remember when everyone used to say that smoking the stems made you impotent. I believed it for years.

Hey Hoss :D

I've always wanted to be able to say that with actual accurate meaning for once... anyway, I remember hearing that about seeds all the time when I was a boy... dunno if it's true (I highly doubt it) but they do taste like uncooked poop.

JimBeamKush

dude weed is no gateway drug, you know what is the gateway, FRIENDS, friends who do harder drugs.

Get off this dam site LEO

G

gogoplata420

dude weed is no gateway drug, you know what is the gateway, FRIENDS, friends who do harder drugs.

Get off this dam site LEO

weed is a gateway drug... but it has nothing to do with weed being weed.

its a gateway drug because the government made it that way. they put cannabis into the same category as dangerous and addictive substances like crack, meth, and heroin.

if weed was legal it wouldnt be a gateway drug. but because its illegal you end up getting exposed to the world of drugs, a world you wouldnt have seen if you hadnt smoked weed.

please dont call me leo just because im not your typical "heeeeey maaaaaan" stoner

rebelweed

this thread is hilarious :D

How about the myth that if you clean your meerschaum-chillum well between every draw, you will eventually be able to crush the chillum and smoke it like it was hash :D hilarious...

There's also an old myth about Christiania, Copenhagen, that says that the pushers will inform on you to the police if you buy in bulk, because then they get the hash in return from the police as a thank you.

I guess both these are kinda european-specific myths

L

LowGrow

Yep you smoke a bowl of what you think is green and its not just green. I was lucky I have an addictive personality and some unintelligent crack head tried handing me laced shit my trusted friend who's house it was grabbed it out of my hand and told me what was in it....lets just say for the sake of making a long bloody fight shorter he will never do that shit again and I hope to never punch a speaker cab again:wallbash: pot does not lead to other drugs pot leads to drug dealers because its illegal and it also leads to more informed decisions about other drugs that really aren't so good for you if you can't handle the addiction. This is coming from someone who has never been drunk in their life and the only other drug I tried was shrooms (another ex-friend put a hit of acid in it... regardless to say when I found out more blood was involved i won but I got hurt worse too....I was just tougher muhahaha.) Anyway I have never had an urge to try other drugs pot will always be my choice as it is medical for me.

motaloca

It makes you impotent.
yeah right, who's the little devil running around in my house then?
shit, that means my wife.................. lol

good thread lol .
My old buddy had a plant going in his back yard . Every time he would score some bud a dime / twenty bag , he would rub the empty baggie on the small forming buds ! lol . He was so proud and told me he would rub all the "crystals" onto his plant . hehe

the birth control myth is def still going around . Its even in some mj publications .
Man boobs , ive heard that one also , I got my boobs

one more . This other guy I knew , he would "resinate" his buds .LOL
He would take those old metal screw together pipes with a large cylinder and put his stash in it . Then smoke out of it with the nugs inside . im saying he would take it apart and put herb into the stem part , screw it back together and use it .resinated buds lol
picture.php
Uhh putting it in the stem of the pipe DOES coat it with resin, lol

JimBeamKush

Weed is no gateway drug. I have smoked weed, tons and tons of weed, i hae never smoked crack or done any other drug?

Funny huh?

Weed is no gateway drug, like I said friends are gateway drugs, friends who tell you to do some something.

And by the way I am FAR from the "heeeeyyyyy maaaaaannnn" stoner.

I have smoked weed, and know a lot of people who smoke weed and we have never felt the need to do anything else.

But i know people why try to blame their hard drug habit on weed.

weed is a gateway drug... but it has nothing to do with weed being weed.

its a gateway drug because the government made it that way. they put cannabis into the same category as dangerous and addictive substances like crack, meth, and heroin.

if weed was legal it wouldnt be a gateway drug. but because its illegal you end up getting exposed to the world of drugs, a world you wouldnt have seen if you hadnt smoked weed.

please dont call me leo just because im not your typical "heeeeey maaaaaan" stoner

hey i can feel out both veiws:joint: but if you would like another variation to that explanation... i feel that normally it is not a gateway drug.... but when it is used that way, it is not because the government made it that we, but because WE or they or whoever, made it that was and most likely either cracked under pressure from friends or exposed as mentioned b4 or curiosity got the best of them due to what they hear about the drug, not because the smoke pot they are programmed to just do other drugs they see...our memorys are no more, not our descretion and common sense...:joint:

whodair

Veteran
the best grass comes from "high times cannabis cup"

the best grass comes from "high times cannabis cup"

we've got better shit right here.. fuck em

Weed is no gateway drug. I have smoked weed, tons and tons of weed, i hae never smoked crack or done any other drug?

Weed has been quite the opposite of a gateway drug for me. I've been drunk probably about 5 times in my entire life (and don't intend to get drunk ever again), have never taken any other form of mind-altering substance (even when a line of cocaine has literally been shoved under my nose), but have been stoned every evening for the past 4 years or so. This gateway drug nonsense is due to people whose only motive for smoking is to get as far away from reality as possible; a motive which weed won't satisfy. That's why they move on to hard drugs.

It's nothing to do with weed, and everything to do with their mentality.

G

gogoplata420

Weed has been quite the opposite of a gateway drug for me. I've been drunk probably 5 times in my entire life (and don't intend to get drunk ever again), have never taken any other form of mind-altering substance (even when a line of cocaine has literally been shoved under my nose), but have been stoned every evening for the past 4 years or so. This gateway drug nonsense is due to people whose only motive for smoking is to get as far away from reality as possible; a motive which weed won't satisfy. That's why they move on to hard drugs.

It's nothing to do with weed, and everything to do with their mentality.

Last edited:
G

gogoplata420

I have smoked weed, and know a lot of people who smoke weed and we have never felt the need to do anything else.

id like to back this statement. ive done lots of different drugs. but weeds still the best in my book.

im not the enemy and im not saying weed WILL lead to hard drugs. all im saying is the government put us in a shitty situation by keeping cannabis illegal.

Latest posts

Latest posts