Ms. Moon Dancer F2
DSC_0015-7.jpg

DSC_0016-13.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Mos

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Some nice bubba crosses around this place..
This hardcore bubba sounds delicious looks great as do all the rest..
watching with much interest..Thanks

M

Mos Cutty

Cracked on 7/9/2012

Cracked on 7/9/2012

Hi Azad how are you my friend, I'm still enjoying your kindness.:biggrin: The Hardcore Bubba is really on point I'm seeing some amazing stuff already! I really enjoy plants in veg and find that I learn tons from adolescents as they mature into adults.

Lets start with the Space Queen so these were all cracked on 7/9. The group looks and smells wonderful, phenotypes are 'Kush Queen' Dom so far.
Space Queen F3
DSC_0008-10.jpg

Very sturdy and excellent side branching.
DSC_0009-14.jpg

DSC_0011-8.jpg

M

Mos Cutty

Few more SQ F3

Few more SQ F3

DSC_0012-10.jpg

DSC_0013-13.jpg

DSC_0014-10.jpg

Ms. Moon Dancer F2
Looks like a nice balance of the Chrome D and Shiska/Mango, these girls reek of Mango Diesel Fuel!
DSC_0017-12.jpg

M

Mos Cutty

Other Chicks on Deck

Other Chicks on Deck

OCD=Other Chicks on Deck

These girls are about to be mixed with my SQ F2 'Space Pimp C' male. Give thanks to the good people that hooked these ladies up.

Pure Kush ( Suge cut)
DSC_0015-8.jpg

DSC_0016-14.jpg

Northern Lights #1
DSC_0019-10.jpg

Double Purple Doja
DSC_0021-9.jpg

M

Mos Cutty

more OCD

more OCD

a Little Pre'98 Bubba Kush
DSC_0023-7.jpg

AE77's Chrome Diesel
DSC_0024-6.jpg

Oh and since the homie is coming back I thought I 'd rock a little of his work, respect to JJ-NYC and respect to the homie that hooked these up! May have to do a journal on these and the guava!
DSC_0001-21.jpg

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Looking great, can't wait to see how they come out! The Headband is doing great, just have to let me know when.

Peace,
KF

M

Mos Cutty

Hardcore Bubba Kush

Hardcore Bubba Kush

What can I say I love plants, I love Bubba, I love Blockhead these are my babies right here!
DSC_0026-5.jpg

DSC_0027-6.jpg

DSC_0028-5.jpg

DSC_0030-6.jpg

I forgot to get pics of the Alien Dawg F3 and the Lance Rock were all males. I'll get caught up on the rest, it won't be long now!
Thanks for looking,
Mos

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
A little teaser on a few of the cuts being used.
Here's the 91 Hollywood Pure Kush 23 days into flower:

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Peace,
KF

Last edited:
Looking super clean and uniform all around Mos! Can't wait to see these as they really start to blow up, as well as the new crosses! Stay busy homie!

Best

-Kaoss

2DogWalker

Mos

Just got done making it thru the space queen and this journal... I enjoyed it, loved reading your perspective on breeding.

I must say some of the healthiest plants I've had the pleasure to view pics of as well.....

The hardcore Bubba is gonna be great... wouldnt mind trying that chrome diesel cross as well...

Gonna have some new super strains out of the space pimps progeny as well!!! Glad I found your logs I'll be watching sir.

Kind regards and much respect,
2dogwalker

Buggins

Incredible looking hybrids, you certainly have mastered growing, those plants all look incredible.

Can I ask what you are using as a nutrient regimen?

I see hemp depot has some beans up, and I am seriously considering grabbing a couple packs for myself and a couple of patients I grow for. All of us have digestive problems (Crohn's disease) and chronic pain, so I was thinking the PM Dawn or the Cosmic Bubba.

What would be your recommendation?

M

Mos Cutty

YO Mos veri nice looking plants, sq f3 rock the house bro..cant wait !!!

Thanks KW, I couldn't be happier with the SQ F3, I've got one confirmed female that is a beast can't wait to see what she does.

Looking super clean and uniform all around Mos! Can't wait to see these as they really start to blow up, as well as the new crosses! Stay busy homie!

Best

-Kaoss
Kaoss, thanks for the kind words bro, we are getting there, many of the girls have been cloned and headed for flowering, so they will start stacking soon.

Mos

Just got done making it thru the space queen and this journal... I enjoyed it, loved reading your perspective on breeding.

I must say some of the healthiest plants I've had the pleasure to view pics of as well.....

The hardcore Bubba is gonna be great... wouldnt mind trying that chrome diesel cross as well...

Gonna have some new super strains out of the space pimps progeny as well!!! Glad I found your logs I'll be watching sir.

Kind regards and much respect,
2dogwalker

2DW, my morning texting buddy, you finally found where I do most of my hanging these days.:biggrin: I told you the Ms. Moon Dancer was some fire, I got some finished medz I 'll have to share with you, I got your back on any of those mixes.

Salmon are started to hit, I was out the other day with a friend on the Small Mouth in the Bay and some guys were nailing the Salmon at around 60 feet. My boy is gonna hook some down riggers on his ride so we can get out after them, I'll keep you updated.

Very nice ,very nice !

Thanks for stopping in Polish Walrus, it should get real sticking in here!

Incredible looking hybrids, you certainly have mastered growing, those plants all look incredible.

Can I ask what you are using as a nutrient regimen?

I see hemp depot has some beans up, and I am seriously considering grabbing a couple packs for myself and a couple of patients I grow for. All of us have digestive problems (Crohn's disease) and chronic pain, so I was thinking the PM Dawn or the Cosmic Bubba.

What would be your recommendation?

Hey Buggin, thanks for the kind works mate, my nutrient regimen is changing at the moment I'm looking to move toward a TLO method by spring so I'm running down all my years of bottled nutes. But I will try to remember whats in this run, if you need specific feeding amounts I'll have to think a bit more as I feed via my eyes and not a meter or measurement.
These girls in veg are gettting:
RO Water
GO Cal/mag
Pura Vida Grow
Roots Organics Grow
*Soiless Mix= Pro-Mix Organic amended with local warm casting.
Pretty simple with this round, but they like it flowering I tend to add a few more amendments and spikes.

Oh and I forget your questions about the Seekers PM Dawn and Cosmic Bubba Kush, both are great strains but for your crohn's I would go with the Cosmic Bubba Kush. I have a friend that uses Cosmic Bubba for the same condition and he loves it. He enjoys Pre'98 but he uses that for resting and prefers the Cosmic for daytime and working. Not that the Cosmic Bubba lacks in potency but it has the added haze effect that doesn't send you to sleep like the Pre'98.

Thanks for looking,
Mos

Buggins

'precate the info Mos. I'll be sure to give the cosmic bubba a run. I love my cut of pre-98, but only for nighttime use. It's also slow as hell in veg. The cosmic bubba sounds like just what us daytime med users are looking for here in BC.

And good job on moving to TLO style growing. I've made the switch to 100% organic growing this past year and the quality of my meds have gone up substantially.

Thanks again.

2DogWalker

Awesome bro,

Salmon are calling my name....by the time I'm done w building my newest rendition of grow space... salmonwill be in, tree stand will be calling my name....gonna be a great fall...I think some of these seeker lines will make for an excellent spring as well... would love to try some of those finished meds getting a little tired of my wifi.....hope things are well man

2dw

M

Mos Cutty

Thanks Lala, no worries on the info Buggins thanks for stopping in I may need to pic your brain on the TLO when the time comes.

Yes 2D the Salmon run, gotta get you up here for that one. I hear they are moving in on the little Betsie in small pods may need to go have a look later this week!

Update time
Figure I been showing lots of boring veg plants so we should look at some medz and flowers too!

Here is a little Lavender Kush mix I've been working on.
DSC_0002-19.jpg

couple oz's for my patients.
DSC_0003-11.jpg

All I get of the last round of DPD, it's very sad but at least it's a cola!
DSC_0008-11.jpg

I got a bunch of work moving through the garden right now, making selections and finishing up mixes I'm behind on. Here are the female SQF3's I'm growing for fun.
DSC_0015-9.jpg

DSC_0016-15.jpg