What's new

The Monter Mash 2: KushMints, Lemon Cherry Gelato, Gas Nana, GMOson, Kosher Buffalo, Lemonada, Blue Garlic, Strawberry Daze,🔥

Mr.Sinsemilla

Sup Fellas, Interesting Round this time.
Had to wait on some Good Genetics and now that thier here looking forward to an amazing Round.
Ive Decided to also do some strain crossing to work on my gentic and pheno game so instead of All Fem i ran with a few regs.
Were Running a mix between Masonic Seeds lineup
And Compound gentics.
Masonic Seeds is the creator of The Wilson F2 strain and a lot of popular strains have came from those genetics so i decided to dip my hand in his gene pool to see what i can come up with.
So from Masonic seeds :
Strawberry Daze (Crocketts Haze x Strawana Juice)
GMO -Son ( GMO x Wilson )
Blue Garlic (Blueberry x Garlic)
Kosher Buffalo (Kosher Kush x ? Assuming Wilson )
Compound Genetics:
Gas Nana (Gary Paton x Banana Runtz)
Kush Mints ( Bubba Kush x Animal Mints clone only cut)
Lemon Cherry Gelato ( Sunset Sherbert x Girlscout Cookies) x Lemon Haze ).....
I have a few other lines From Masonic Seeds but for now this is the line up.
But the Guest Apperences are
Panama Red x Wilson
Ak47 NS 23
Black Eye Baker
Local Skunk NS23
Sour Cheese
.....Hope you guys check out the thread should be fun ✌

Mr.Sinsemilla

20240126_144300.jpg

Mr.Sinsemilla

Update of about 40 seeds 37 popped and rooted. The kushmints and Lemon Cherry Gelato were poped about 4 days before everything else so they have a decent start on the others i believe i have 8 kushmints , 5 lemon cherry gelato , 6 of the Gas Nana and 4 each of the others
20240131_214631.jpg
h of the others. Just feeding light dose of bio thrive quarter strenth
water P.H at 5.5
Humidity at about 55%
Temps about 78

Mr.Sinsemilla

Middle 2 rows : Kushmints : Compound Genetics theres seeds were A+ they all popped withing 24 hours and took off like rockets i can tell this is a IBL strain because of the uniformity even in the seedling all the same extact height and developing exactly the same.
20240202_153542.jpg

Mr.Sinsemilla

Right to left ...the two rows on the right are Blue Garlic by Masonic Seeds. Garlic cross thats supposed to be intresting. 3 on the left
GMO son by Masonic. Propably what im most excited about out of the whole tent The Wilson x GMO that ive smoked and seen have all been top tier in all the boxes taste smell potency bagg appeal everything. Looking forward to flowing those out and then doing some link work with them.
I also had got to talk to Masonic personally about this run so im looking forward to some good line work.....
Feeding Bio thrive at quarter strenth seak kelp quarter strenth
Humidity 65%
Tempature 80 degrees
Ph. 5.7
20240202_153559.jpg

Mr.Sinsemilla

Right to left ...the two rows on the right are Blue Garlic by Masonic Seeds. Garlic cross thats supposed to be intresting. 3 on the left
GMO son by Masonic. Propably what im most excited about out of the whole tent The Wilson x GMO that ive smoked and seen have all been top tier in all the boxes taste smell potency bagg appeal everything. Looking forward to flowing those out and then doing some link work with them.
I also had got to talk to Masonic personally about this run so im looking forward to some good line work.....
Feeding Bio thrive at quarter strenth seak kelp quarter strenth
Humidity 65%
Tempature 80 degrees
Ph. 5.7
20240208_200527.jpg

Mr.Sinsemilla

20240215_011711.jpg
3 Strawberry Daze
I have one funky mutation pheno im still going to flower it out and smoke it lol...
you dont know until you know
Otherwise the other two are on par with everything else
Ph 5.9
RH 60%
Temps 80°
Feeding Biothrive half strenth and sea kelp quarter strenth

Mr.Sinsemilla

And now the stars of the show as of now
Theese Gas Nanas (Gary Paton x Bana Runts are looking spectacular at day 21. These 2 phenos are incrediable vigorous working on the 2nd internoding already definatly going to take cuts to run on these for production. She looks like one of the few plants that could be ready for flower on a 45 day schedule.ive never been able to do that
Already feeding a 900 ppms

Ph 6.0
RH 60%
Temps 80°
Feeding Biothrive 3/4th strenth and sea kelp full strenth
20240215_011635.jpg

Mr.Sinsemilla

About day 20 for everthing else
All in all everthing loiks on schedule
moved them into a 8x5 flower room to continue the veg. Vegging under a Maxisun 4000
Temps 82°
RH 65%
feeding biothrive half strenth
Sea kelp 3/4 strenth
Ph 6.0
20240218_013047.jpg

Mr.Sinsemilla

I have these 2 Mac 1's from my last couple runs that i thought about keeping. Its not a Caps cut tho so im just gonna flower em out
Feeding Drip Hydro Part A
Sea Kelp
Bio thrive....
ppm 1000
P.h 6.0
20240218_013058.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts