What's new

The monsters of the rdwc

BigGreen

Veteran
Well it looks like the nuclear spray had worked there is no more thrips crawling on the leaves and if I see any there not moving there DEAD. So Im gonna spray for em again Friday and may be 1 more time for safety I hate dam bugs but I think they should be gone for good.
Thinkinggreen do you have a ppm meter your gonna need 1. Just add the amount of nutes you need like if its at 300ppm and you wanna hit 600 add around 1 tsp per gallon of nutes to get to 600 pretty simple.
Thanks for the help on the bugs I hope I dont have to try any other remedies

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Green
Howzit..?? man ya got a nice looking garden.. Much love goin on in there.. Ill bbl to peep some more..
peace..

sack

BigGreen

Veteran
Here we go I had another explosion I havent seen em since Thursday and dam every thing took off them little bastards sure must of put a strangle hold on growth because my 2 bubble jacks in hempys grew at least 12 inches in 3 days. The rdwc grow is very happy and in great health but my ebb & grow aint looking so hot they look like mg def or something I'll pop off some pics of that room tomorrow. Check these bitches out in there stretch

2 on left Wonder women 2 on right Bubble jack

Wonder women looks like Im gonna have another football size bud.

RDWC The CHURCH

RDWC The CHURCH

BigGreen

Veteran
You guys like that check this shit out. They have a little issue Im trying to sort out right now befor I pop em in to flower.

This is 1 plant I have a few like this and there huge I wanna flip em now.

L-Immortal

Big Green glad you hear you eradicated those damn pests.

Aside from that your Churchy girls look awesome. Hope all goes well the rest of the way

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks for the good vibes cant wait to see em fatty mode. I'll get some more pics up tomorrow or the next day I have to do a major trimming on the church its pretty thick under the canopy still after the first trim. Dont want no popcorn.
Them are 2 gal and thats 3k

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres a little teaser I'll get some more pics up later of the rdwc the church

Booya I see improvement on the mag def Im still gonna flip em to 12/12 tomorrow any how.

BigGreen

Veteran
The Church 14 days bloom. 850 ppm 5.5 ph and there loving it. They havent stretched that much so far about 12 inches but I dont think its over yet. There just starting to pop out pistols and its looks like theres gonna be some big ass colas in here.

The trim

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres the hempys and there already starting to pack on the flowers looks like Im gonna have some 3 ft colas. Im hoping I'll be able to get a lb from the 4 plants and I dont think it will be a problem.

The Handicap buckets are so easy just look how healthy they are.

MASHUP

Fantastic work man. Everything's gonna be poppin' off hard in a few weeks it looks like.

Better go get some rope, those buds wont last a second under the weight to come. :D

128131839_363154fdc6.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
Oh ya how did that rinky dink trellis hold up for ya. I might have to make something like that.

MASHUP

It's doing the job, but we'll see about that in another week or two when they start bulking up.

Go to Home Depot and pick up a roll of the same stuff, but it's green coated steel and heavy duty. Fence section. :2cents: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts