What's new

the Mexican Landraces Thread

elchischas

Veteran
hi friends..
goods shots nachillo!!.... as always :laughing:
Kaiki says that " piedra de chihuahua" its a quite potent!! so good luck with it sinaloa!!

here are some pics froma good mexican indeed ..found it in a bagseed from about 3 years ago, unfortunatly I lost the seeds... anyway its a good memorie to share...

DSCN2940.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3007.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN2941.jpg
[/IMG]

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellooo o to all, wow chischas what a beatifull individual
woohoo.gif
..:tiphat:Sinaloa that piedra de chihuahua sound veeery interesting.. I forgot i did cut a few lower branches and did a pict.. Oaxaca/Punto Rojo
picture.php

Big Abrazoo Kaiki, thanks for share info as always ;):)
Saludos
n

C

charlie garcia

Impressive bushes of such mexi classic Kangativa. Nice to watch some pics of. Care of it amigo :)
Nachillo hope you tell us later on about its smoke. Am courious as not tried myself yet :) Its one of mostly expected to achieve some surprising good smokes due Oaxacan side as this line seems to have some reccesive overpower inside, a dark side :) wich overloads effects. Used with NepalJam produced also a so favourable traits result. Made some earlier cross tests few years ago with Nepal too and despite mostly were a simple sum of 1+1 in potency, an small average had a extremely potency, electrical, histerical, sooo citric too, added 3 instead of 2. So interesting although not much friendly smoke at all lol
enjoy everyone
best amigos
Nepal HL x Oaxaca 79

Attachments

• NepalOaxaca 090808 004 copia.jpg
    NepalOaxaca 090808 004 copia.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 51
  • NepalOaxaca 090810B 001 copia.jpg
    NepalOaxaca 090810B 001 copia.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 42
  • NepalOaxaca 090728 023 copia.jpg
    NepalOaxaca 090728 023 copia.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 46
  • NepalOaxaca 090829 043 copia.jpg
    NepalOaxaca 090829 043 copia.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 58

PistilProphecy

Hey guys, Im a newbie.. I recently brought back some seeds from south Belize. By appearance and high it seems mostly sativa but not nearly as much as some of these strains. Any reasonably priced methods to check genetics? dna testing maybe? im in Vancouver Bc

bigherb

Veteran
Holas Amigos, beautifull individuals chischas
update Oaxaca / Punto Rojo
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos
n

Looks amazing

This plant looks hazy ,I love foxtails id love to hear more about this cross

Im very curious to know if there is any detail you can share if you have smoked her yet ?

Im also curious if your familiar(have grown smoked) both parents Punto rojo /Oaxacan

The haze is said to have had punto rojo Blood an its thought that mexican genetic such as Oaxacan where also contributed .Im curious if there is any similarites ?

any thoughts are most appreciated

Charlie garcia

Hows it goin brother

I know your very knowledgeable with sativas an S.americans. we have spoke about Pr an lumbos in the past im curious if you can give nay information on the parents of the line Nachillo is growing out

Always appreciated

1luvbigherb

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat:bigherb. Yep i have already smoked, i am familiar (grown & smoked) both parental lines, specially with the PR used, not with Oaxaca 79, but yes mexicans and other oaxaca line. About the smokes difficult to descibe (and more in english for me ;D), clear-up - high, very happy, no ceiling, uplifting . And last question was- if there is any similarites ? - hehe that was a tricky one, from my point of view you probably find a similarity in any long sativa, been haze a poly of 4 long sativas, just my 2 cents ;D
saludos
n

Izoc666

I got seeds from mutual friend in Tijuana. Hes a hobbyist so we just hit it off real good. I ve grow some seeds that he hooked me up. The flower will be finish in 35-42 days, real fast although I just dont like the taste so i grew it for my wife, she dont like the space in her head lolz...okay heres a pictures from last year

boo002.jpg
420001.jpg

Happy growing and peace

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
This is a incredible thread .......
I believe RClarke and DJ and few others are correct with the 28th parallel , sun is directly over head. Some of the most incredible strains to date can be found in the countrys and regions that fall in the 28th parallel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/28th_parallel_north
i was speaking with RC he told me the South America only had "Hemp" during the spanish rule , Psychoactive Cannabis was introduced during the slave trade days , Brought over by the Colonial's indian servants.. From there "Psychoactive Cannabis" traveled thru the Caribbean on to South America and on to N America , clue to mexican origins may be found in Indian cannabis , Make sense why the real Lambs Bread is so dam good and unique.... India !!!
Also my pops was in the BOEL him and his partners would send massive amounts of seeds Indica's Thai's and Skunk strains to growers in Mexico in mid 70's or so. i was young but i do remember hearing about Guerrero Nayarit Sinaloa Durango . by now im sure there are some quite interesting cross's in the remote regions..
i have my pops seed collection , i just dont have the space for gigantic Sativas quite yet lol

Chomba64

Veteran
I had some of the finest Nayarit in the early 70's. Not much of it came through though... But when it did I grabbed what I could. Peace.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
great thread...posting so i can re read it later. considering buying land somewhere tropical, so i can grow these great landraces. that'd be awesome.

elchischas

Veteran
hello friends
great comments
and pretty pictures
thanks to all
now it's turn
of the 12 fingers
original and ancient Mexican
I hope you like it!!

DSCN3794.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3795-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3796.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3880.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3878.jpg
[/IMG]

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh,that's where all the mexicans sativas were hidden...some of them are very very nice...it was time for me to find this thread.:)

Does any of you all have a spicy mexican?

elchischas

Veteran
hi friends...
Chomba64.. this lady its from oaxaca region, their origin is probably
the region between the state of Guerrero and Oaxaca, unfortunately I could only find a single specimen..
hey Nachillo wey!! como estas bro? me da un gusto saludarte, gracias amigo....hermosas fotos las tuyas por cierto!!
thanks Pepe the grower!!

DSCN3871.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3870.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3869.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3868.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3867.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts