picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Suroeste Mexican
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
nice one ben .... could you describe the smell ?

still amazed with your growing condition.... very good grow willydread

hey PP here is the double double
View Image

Mex group shot
View Image

Thank you very much,sincerely i try to do my best for the plants, everyone can do better than me :)... I follow your grow with interest, you have a lot of beautiful things there ...

Are they two twins from one seed?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice west-eu! From 5 people who test the Double Oaxaca'79 4 have had at least one double Seedling, fit's well with the name i guess. :D But so far it seems the second or smallest one will die sooner or later and the other one will grow normal. I heard of that double Seedling thing from Jack the Ripper as well. :)

Peace

west-eu

Nice west-eu! From 5 people who test the Double Oaxaca'79 4 have had at least one double Seedling, fit's well with the name i guess. :D But so far it seems the second or smallest one will die sooner or later and the other one will grow normal. I heard of that double Seedling thing from Jack the Ripper as well. :)

Peace

i had few double ... sorry for the old pic of that double jilly bean, the yield was about 3 to 4 times than the other jilly , one side did grow quite slim and the other monster bud, it look like it's not the same plant , taste and effect were both the same
picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
a buddy of mine has been asking me if i can get the old oaxacan seeds,i told hen i though i could still get some.
is that still posable?
thanks

Koondense

Veteran
quick update .... mex run
View Image

Cool! How are the First Ladys doing? I see some stunted growth with deformed leaves in the front row...assuming these might be FirstLadies because my two plants had same issues but are now fine and more broad leaf than expected.
Have fun :)

Cheers

Breadwizard

This was my guess too! You zoom in, and can see it on the tags, they look just like mine did coming up (the ones that came up). My tests on thier progenity though it's evident they shine in outcrosses.
Cool! How are the First Ladys doing? I see some stunted growth with deformed leaves in the front row...assuming these might be FirstLadies because my two plants had same issues but are now fine and more broad leaves

Koondense

Veteran
Double Oaxacan by PineapplePunch
Plant#4, nice controllable stretch

picture.php

picture.php

The 3 other sisters are scrogging and stretching nicely.

The Delicatessen FristLady got some pruning, she's a bushy plant with lots of branching, looking like an old hybrid. Smells pretty strong old school already.

Cheers

RenaissanceBrah

Clear-headed positive and "friendly" sounds a lot like my experience with Primera Dama (first lady) from original delicatessen. It's had some discussion on here, it's an old school heirloom Mexican gifted by RC Clarke. Quite inbred, so it's got it's share of involved issues (discussion it may be one batch of seeds, see other threads on her), but it outcrosses very well, and has a great positive high, if a tad short lasting (although this can be fixed with an outcross to other lines). Shouldn't be that hard to locate, unlike other pure Mexican lines out there.

Thanks Bread, looks like a good option, supposedly easy to grow and good effects, I will look more into it!

Humple W.

Thanks Bread, looks like a good option, supposedly easy to grow and good effects, I will look more into it!

For what it's worth, I ordered a 12-pack of First Lady from OA Seeds in September, and had to wait a long time for them to ship because they were waiting for the breeder to produce fresh seed. So, assuming they weren't blowing smoke up my ass, they should have really fresh stock. (Assuming that what the breeder gave them wasn't old stuff in the first place, which they led me to believe was not the case.)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I raised first Lady this year, a good strain, even if it doesn't seem very "pure" to me, seeing it next to other Mexican sativas and several modern hybrids there is a doubt that over the years something has ended up in the line ....
However it is a good strain, I like to smoke it on working days ....

Latest posts

Latest posts