What's new

The Mexican Cartel Thread - Anyone As Interested in Whats Going On Down There as Me?!

F

fishwhistle

Ive read that cartels still receive 65% of their income from marijuana,some grown in mexico and some grown here,that is a significant amount any way you look at it,cartels must hate legal weed.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I lived near boarder ,been to mexico many times ,spent 6 months fighting case cause I wouldn't rat and beat it.....I look Mexican but aint but have a lot of Mexican friends.... I know a tiny bit of whats going on. if I was poor and born there I would do the same .

IF you "platinum" noses, were not so fckn addict to colombian dust, then my people would sell tacos and tortillas... not illegal drugs!!!
if mexico is fucked up, is because of secret societies, and the millions of addicts... zombies.

if there were no money, then no business nor enterprises were still standing.... if your fellow citizens were a little less addict, then mexico and colombia would be a little bit more tranquil.
no body wants to realize the shit behind its knees,.. im just using this medium to remind you, that one half of this situation is because of you.

peace.... or keep sniffing and rock and roll!!!

patsfan420

IF you "platinum" noses, were not so fckn addict to colombian dust, then my people would sell tacos and tortillas... not illegal drugs!!!
if mexico is fucked up, is because of secret societies, and the millions of addicts... zombies.

if there were no money, then no business nor enterprises were still standing.... if your fellow citizens were a little less addict, then mexico and colombia would be a little bit more tranquil.
no body wants to realize the shit behind its knees,.. im just using this medium to remind you, that one half of this situation is because of you.

peace.... or keep sniffing and rock and roll!!!

wow speechless!!!!

indocult

If only the things we all seem to know about the drug war were widespread mainstream held beliefs, things would change in a heartbeat. unfortunately a lot of the public hears about the violence on the news and form an ever increasingly bad/ignorant outlook on drugs.
The cartel thing is nuts, goes to show how evil greed can truly be

bentom187

Veteran
Don Alejo's Stand.

77 year old Mexican rancher defends his property and gives his life fighting the Zetas drug cartel: 4 outlaws killed, and 2 wounded.

A rancher is being called a hero, after he decided to stand up to the cartel. 77-year-old Alejo Garza Tamez is making headlines all over Mexico. Now "Don Alejo's" story is inspiring songs in his honor, and he is the topic across the country. In a region ravaged by drug violence, the story of a rancher's last stand is moving many people.
When elements of the Mexican Army arrived at the Rancho San Jose in the vicinity of the dam Padilla, 15 kilometers from Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, they saw a bleak scenario: the main house was in ruins consequence of gunfire and grenade blasts. On the outside of the house the Mexican soldiers found four bodies and two wounded gunmen. When they walked in the house the army expected to find a group of people who they thought fought back the intruders to protect their ranch, but Inside the house there was only one body with two guns to his side. The body was of Don Alejandro (Alejo) Garza Tamez, the owner of the ranch.
An Army Capitan stated "It seems hard to believe that one person had caused so many casualties on the attackers with just hunting guns against so superior firepower" (automatic weapons and grenades.) The army said that every door and window had weapons nearby. This and other clues, a gunmen and a neighbor testimony allowed the army to reconstruct how the battle was fought hours earlier. About one hundred cartridge casings and the smell of gunpowder showed of the ferocity of Don Alejo who fought to the end to defend his property.
The story begun Saturday November 13 in the morning when a group gave him an ultimatum of 24 hours to flee his property. With the diplomacy of his nearly eight decades. Don Alejo answered that he would not surrender his property and he would be waiting for them. Ranch employees said that later that Saturday, Don Alejo gathered his employees and asked them to not come to the ranch and that he should be left alone. Don Alejo devoted the rest of the day to organize and plan the defense of his house. He cleaned, loaded and distributed his hunting guns and ammunition around the house near every door and window.
Don Alejo woke up early, shortly after 4 am by the sound of several trucks. entering his ranch. The Mexican soldiers said that the armed gunmen, secure of their firepower, and confident on their large number did not expected any resistance because nobody, or almost nobody can resist a large contingent of gunmen carrying automatic rifles and grenades. They were surprised by Don Alejo. According to a neighbor from a ranch nearby, The trucks entered the ranch and took up positions around the main house. the trucks occupants fired a blast into the air and shouted that they came to take possession of the ranch. They expected that terrified people would come out with their hands raised and imploring mercy. But things did not go as they expected. Don Alejo received them with bullets and soon a whole army of outlaws begun shooting back at the ranch's main house. 20-30 minutes and 6 outlaw casualties later, the battle ended when the zetas threw several grenades inside the house. Gunfire stopped coming from the house. The holes in the walls and windows of the structure indicated the violence of the attack. When the Zetas went in search of what they had assumed was a large contingent, they were also surprised to find just one old men. The surviving gunmen then fled and did not take over the ranch as they feared the arrival of the Mexican Army as consequence of the noisy battle . They did not picked up the wounded believing all six were dead, but two gunmen were still alive and were detained by the army.
The marines that checked the scene will never forget it: a 77 year old man swept away six gunmen before he died fighting as a great soldier, with dignity, honor, and courage.
Don Alejo will be remembered by his friends and family as a man of his word, a rancher, a man who loved his property more than anything in the world and literally defended it to the death. Rest in peace Don Alejo Garza Tamez.
• Don Alejo Garza Tamez was born in 1933 in the city of Allende, Nuevo Leon
• Allende, located 50 miles south of Monterrey, is crossed by National Highway 85 that leads to Ciudad Victoria, Tampico and Veracruz. This community is located at the foot of the Sierra Madre Oriental.
• His father owned a sawmill,
• As a young man he had to travel constantly to Parral, Chihuahua, and El Salto, Durango, to buy the wood they sold in Monterrey. His family was successful in this field and opened branches in Allende, his homeland, and Montemorelos.
• Don Alejo loved fishing and hunting since childhood. As a young man, he began to collect weapons. He also was one of the founding members of the Hunting, Shooting and Fishing Club "Dr. Maria Manuel Silva ", located in Allende, Nuevo León
Among his associates he was known as a good shooter and great hunter

JointOperation

its crazy down there... subs to bring in drugs? and all sorts of tunnel systems too.. just like the 1 that the BC buds were coming down from into some dudes back yard in a shed haha.. or the one that came up in the stash house basement.. with like railroads to transport.. i think they have enough cash to just hire the US TROOPS OR COPS to do there dirty work

RoadRash

If only the things we all seem to know about the drug war were widespread mainstream held beliefs, things would change in a heartbeat. unfortunately a lot of the public hears about the violence on the news and form an ever increasingly bad/ignorant outlook on drugs.
The cartel thing is nuts, goes to show how evil greed can truly be

the drug cartels are Boy Scouts and Sunday school teachers - compared to the US gov.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Cartels b4 the trained U.S Zetas took over...were just a bunch of rancher Paisas moving weight stacking chips.... it wasn't until the U.S. super death squad soldier trained Zetas got into the mix where u hear about all the horrible crimes...

still as crazy as Mexico is.... it aint shit compared to Iraq or Afghanistan .... its a walk in the park compared to the Middle East... where people die daily from Bomb Explosions

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched it while eating a meatball sub. Didn't effect me at all. I was all like. "Oh man that sucks to be that person, but this sub is good. Fuck Mexico."

Latest posts

Latest posts