What's new

The Mexican Cartel Thread - Anyone As Interested in Whats Going On Down There as Me?!

supermanlives

Veteran
i once crossed the boarder twice a month or more. seen some crazy ass stuff. shootings ,stabbing ect. now i only go like 3 x a year.they are working on a new policy for drug smugglers.they are contacting mexico and having the mexicans sent back to jail there.eventually this could be the set proceedure for all areas. but who knows once back in mexico they might pay off someone and be free real quick.AFOAF is a boarder guy with dog.i hear all kinds of stories

H

h^2 O

The cartels have already started to grow in the US...that's a fact. They grow huge commercial gardens in state forests.

We killed Pablo Escobar. CenterSpike and Delta Force tracked his phone by flying around all day and using trigonometry to find him...the actual kill shot was by a Delta Force member.

The shit going on down there is really our fault...well our politicans' fault...if cannabis and coke and heroin were legal there would be no war going on.

I guess we could start using armed drones...err...train Mexican authorities how to use them. Work out some deal that gives them like 200 of the suckers...keep them airborne 24/7 and just start killing targets like it's Afghanistan.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the cartels could get their hands on a nuclear weapon. That would suck.

I envision the border areas to be like the future scenes in The Terminator someday...it will be wasted cities of rubble and hunter killers and Terminator robots patrolling the area and blasting anything that moves with a plasma rifle. I can definitely see a mandate coming out like that...that within 10 miles of the border is no man's land and if you enter it you're subject to being killed.

InJoy

Ending prohibition of all substances they deal with is the only way to stop it...

Not a bigger wall with more guns.

why the hell not America is already full of drug addicts who still manage to be part of the system, work n pay taxes like the good lil slaves they want us to be, so what's the problem.

Coke and smack are relatively safe, they can be used long term with no ill effects compared with so many pills perscribed that have healthy people end their own lives within days or weeks of starting the "treatment"

Takin out all the players...

Ya still got the game...

Everybody Likes Games...

The cartels have already started to grow in the US...that's a fact. They grow huge commercial gardens in state forests.

We killed Pablo Escobar. CenterSpike and Delta Force tracked his phone by flying around all day and using trigonometry to find him...the actual kill shot was by a Delta Force member.

The shit going on down there is really our fault...well our politicans' fault...if cannabis and coke and heroin were legal there would be no war going on.

I guess we could start using armed drones...err...train Mexican authorities how to use them. Work out some deal that gives them like 200 of the suckers...keep them airborne 24/7 and just start killing targets like it's Afghanistan.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the cartels could get their hands on a nuclear weapon. That would suck.

I envision the border areas to be like the future scenes in The Terminator someday...it will be wasted cities of rubble and hunter killers and Terminator robots patrolling the area and blasting anything that moves with a plasma rifle. I can definitely see a mandate coming out like that...that within 10 miles of the border is no man's land and if you enter it you're subject to being killed.
Escobar was finally tracked and found by the Columbian police colonel's son using some old school equipment. Not the US military. They helped for sure but the final location was found by the man's son in a car near where they spotted him visually. The book Killing Pablo is an excellent read.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm

hmmmm

my very similar thread from last night has mysteriously been executed :dunno:

you know nokuy I saw this post so started to look around ... theres nothing in the bin or your post history that shows any threads about this subject or any others recently by you that have been binned. Perhaps you thought about starting one ... cause i dont see it anywhere.

As long as we dont start posting sick pitcture of whats going on down there I dont see any problem with this thread. :)

Easygrowing

Veteran
if cannabis and coke and heroin were legal there would be no war going on.

I dont think that-those cartels will still need some cash.So they will just find others things to do money on.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
American growers need to step up their game and fill the need so the brickweed has no market.

Step up our game and grow affordable brickweed? Cheap weed always sells, someone will buy it

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
isnt it ironic that we have shot our load killing middle eastern civilians and military in the quest for WMD

we wack out the taliban allowing for opium production to boom again (taliban rule forbade it) and we do NOTHING regarding the scourge of violence in mexico

our tax dollars at work enriching big corporations like Halliburton with no bid private defense and companies that raid the natural supplies of that country like oil and opium to keep their money machines rolling

Easygrowing

Veteran
Hm things just "depends" of interest..back in 70,s things looks very differents.
And educate people in MJ ? some dont care about educate and MJ
It,s the money so simple is that.Are you in way-they take you away.
Not only the Mex doing so.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
this could be quite the easy fix w/ sum creative thinking......
just round UP sum g00d ole Red-Neck boys from Georgia , Tennessee, Alabama... and such...
tell them that the Mexican cartels are NOW open season just like deer......
today is day one for the season.....Bow and or Gun..... NO LIMIT, NO TAG's.....
and that it has recently been discovered that the cartels are responsible for
the deaths of Colonel Sanders, Dale Earnhart, and Waylon Jennings....

this schitt will get str8ight.... REAL quick like...... Afghanistan is next....boys

Last edited:

RetroGrow

Veteran
It's deja vu all over again.
Welcome to "Iran Contra II".
At that time, George Bush the first was President,and Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. Why is this important? Because the drugs (cocaine) were imported into a small airport in Mena Arkansas on Clinton's watch. At that time, Bill Clinton's brother, Roger, was involved in cocaine trafficking. Bill Clinton became an avid cocaine user after losing the gubernatorial race. His suppliers were his brother and his best friend, Dan Lasater, who was later pardoned by Bill Clinton in exchange for his silence. They don't come any more corrupt than the Clintons & the Bushes, and yet these are the families who have wielded power in our once great country for decades. Now the torch has been passed to Obummer.
But the constant in all of these scandals has been the CIA/DEA.
You won't believe how many times in our recent history this has happened, and really underscores how corrupt the CIA/DEA is.
This link gives a capsule version of some of these "events":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

The CIA/DEA have been among the biggest drug traffickers in our nation's history. And the biggest gun runners. Kind of ironic, no?
These are he same people who are trying to destroy us for growing a harmless/beneficial plant.
Here's Ron Paul talking about it in 1988:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBh_hzU-jdI&feature=related

And Ron Paul again on this subject in 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjwHHKp3GE&feature=related

Again, Ron Paul right on the money! It doesn't matter if it's 1988 or today, he has never wavered.
Please watch these videos!
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Until we get rid of the DEA, the most corrupt branch of our government, this war against people will not end.

Other interesting links on this subject:

http://www.ncoic.com/clinton.htm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/09/former-cia-pilot-tells-of-guns-and-drugs-shipments/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php

To the OP: Little Lupe went and ruined herself by buying giant breasts:(

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ i agree that the cia and dea are crooked as fuck, but to be honest, in order to do their job, they are going to have to break some laws and buy some drugs and sell some drugs here and there in order to get their mission accomplished.....

InJoy

It's deja vu all over again.
Welcome to "Iran Contra II".
At that time, George Bush the first was President,and Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. Why is this important? Because the drugs (cocaine) were imported into a small airport in Mena Arkansas on Clinton's watch. At that time, Bill Clinton's brother, Roger, was involved in cocaine trafficking. Bill Clinton became an avid cocaine user after losing the gubernatorial race. His suppliers were his brother and his best friend, Dan Lasater, who was later pardoned by Bill Clinton in exchange for his silence. They don't come any more corrupt than the Clintons & the Bushes, and yet these are the families who have wielded power in our once great country for decades. Now the torch has been passed to Obummer.
But the constant in all of these scandals has been the CIA/DEA.
You won't believe how many times in our recent history this has happened, and really underscores how corrupt the CIA/DEA is.
This link gives a capsule version of some of these "events":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

The CIA/DEA have been among the biggest drug traffickers in our nation's history. And the biggest gun runners. Kind of ironic, no?
These are he same people who are trying to destroy us for growing a harmless/beneficial plant.
Here's Ron Paul talking about it in 1988:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBh_hzU-jdI&feature=related

And Ron Paul again on this subject in 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjwHHKp3GE&feature=related

Again, Ron Paul right on the money! It doesn't matter if it's 1988 or today, he has never wavered.
Please watch these videos!
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Until we get rid of the DEA, the most corrupt branch of our government, this war against people will not end.

Other interesting links on this subject:

http://www.ncoic.com/clinton.htm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/09/former-cia-pilot-tells-of-guns-and-drugs-shipments/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php

To the OP: Little Lupe went and ruined herself by buying giant breasts:(

Film about it with Dennis Hopper as Barry Seal worth watchin anybody find a torrent pleaz post it.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Its pretty relevant if you look around...

The CIA (our secret government that never gets voted out or in and has more clearance then the president) gets almost all of there money for black book programs from selling drugs... They been bringing it in since and probably before Vietnam. It very lucrative and there are so many black op programs they have to fund it...

So what they do is use everyone as a pawn.... Hide in plain site... They bring in the drugs them selfs make a killing while the same time they cannot be the street dealers so they allow people to do it but they want that money also so they create the DEA. See they want 100% of the profit... they want people to work and get tons of cash and what not so they can have the DEA rob them and take everything so the circle of cash never stops...

then they setup for profit prisons and mandatory treatments for everyone else... they create the problem so they are needed and then say see how needed we are? until america wakes up and realizes they are the most corrupt government on the face of this earth then nothing will change....

Protea

at the heart of it all, its the drug consumption of the western world. that is a multi billion euro turnover a month. no matter what anybuddy does, as long as people do drugs, other people will supply them. put half of them in prison, new ones will be ready to fight in no time at all.
kill the top 10 guys in any cartel, or all. in less then two months there will be no tracebel effect on the western drugmarket.

Its hard to chose sides in the drug war. on side is evil, lying, murderers, selfish, cash driven bastards.
and the other side as well.
prohabition is the main cullprit in the drug business