What's new

The Merits of Medical Marijuana (msn article)

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
This report reviews the top 10 medical conditions that cannabis may help.<cp:slideshow_description><cp:richtextabstract></cp:richtextabstract></cp:slideshow_description><cp:slideshow_footer><cp:richtextabstract>
</cp:richtextabstract></cp:slideshow_footer>
Few issues in the world of medicine are as controversial as the issue of medical marijuana. To date, 14 states—Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington—have legalized the dispensing and use of marijuana for medicinal purposes. And as other states weigh the option of joining the movement, the debate rages within the medical community as to whether pot is good medicine or a risky proposition to give a dangerous drug an undeserved halo of health.
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100257141&gt1=31535
By Sally Wadyka for MSN Health & Fitness

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alegoblin

Thanks for the link Digital.

The writer missed a huge one. MS.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
It is astounding that a reputable? news agency admits that the efficacy of mj is beneficial! We have come a LONG way towards healing this injstice. Let us all have the strength and determination to further the inroads we have acheived. We still have some ways to go.

Vermonster

wow that stuff looks like it helps with almost everything, how do i get some in my state, ohhhhhh wait a minute.

Latest posts

Latest posts