What's new

The Media Test/New grow bags

*mistress*

Veteran
owerwater or nuteburn?
a plant that size only requires water ever 3 days or so. not a constant drip, not daily watering. every other day, w/ just enough t keep damp 2-3" deep into the media...
also, does not require fertilizer every watering. maybe 1x per week, until more true leaves & nodes grow.
otherwise, may simply drown roots w/ too much water/nutes, etc...
they do require some dryness - as that gives room for oxygen.

Craven_au

Sorry MatoFako i thought u were giving me a example of over watering/nuteburn thank u for helping him out mistress.
MatoFako for any problems u can go to Cannabis Infirmary http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=83

PPM 200 EC 0.3 0.4 for a plant that small don't let it dry out ever PH 5.6 5.8 is ok just stay above 5.1 and below 6

Craven_au

i tried to change this thread name to Smart-valve/Grow bags Test. 2 days ago didnt work and i lost a post so it looks like i will be do it again.

Craven_au

day 19 12/12

day 19 12/12

Having some over-water problems so i had to make some changers added 1'' of hydroton under the perlite bags and 2'' under the terra bags and made up a wick system for the coco bags.

Over-watering what do u think

the wick

Craven_au

I'm not shore what caused the leaf damage. i dont think it was the watering may have been the mites or the mite killer or all 3

Craven_au

The least affected is the big buds growing in coco and peat/perlite witch is looking quite good the big buds is more suited to Sog than the snow white

MatoFako

Starting grow finally...

Starting grow finally...

Well this is my test/first growing in coco.
Have to install ventilation, maybe in next week or sooner.
I water them now with full nutes (BioNova),3 times/day.

Craven_au

Nice healthy looking plant Matofako drip system right. r u doing a side by side using hydroton as well or did u just put it on top of the coco? did you put any hydroton in the bottom of your tubs liked i did for extra drainage just wondering how a hydroton coco mix would go.

Craven_au

My PC F up looks like i need a new MB so i don't know when i will be doing the next update.

Have a Happy Easter guys

highonmt

Veteran
Hyvää päivää,

Looks very good my friend. I grew up in a Finnish community in northern Minnesota it is very much like Finland but no sea just lakes. I've visited your country several times...its beautiful. Do you have a fan blowing on your plants? Even if you don't actively ventilate the room get a cheap fan and keep your plants moving in the wind constantly. I looks like they may not be getting enough air moving over their leaves to aid transpiration and strengthen their stems . Other wise they look good. Nice work.
HM

MatoFako

päivää tai huomenta,it is 4.30 am here in Helsinki.
Nice to hear that You like our country.
yes, of course I have two fans, I'm going to install proper ventilationg, maybe in the next week.
temperature is 25-27 Celsius and humidity 35-45%.
So I think I do not need more fans.

Craven_au

Day 43 12/12

Day 43 12/12

Up and running a gain the plants are going good clean up the mite problem with one spray of Omite, no more mite good shit.

The wicks i made are working very well and the plants are taking up the most Nute with them. Did have to move things around again found that it is best to have one type of media per smart-valve if not the media with the best water holding will soke up all the water and then the smart-valve will give them a double does not good as was the case with the coco.

The 100% coco is still going strong i have found that 100% coco and 100%Terra for the autopot system is better no need for perlite just a wick is needed.

I gave the Terra nutrients the heave ho just was not
preforming as good as the 2 part Canna coco nute.

The go all the girls are getting around 1200ppm PH 6
with 1/2 a ml of cal max per litre for the coco and the autopot nutrients + 1/2 a ml/per L of plant steroid.

No additive for the DM just 1ml per/L of add.27 and 2.4 ml per L A&B each.

1) Snow White in perlite.

2) Big bud in 100% coco back row and SW in 100% terra front row.

3)Back row SW 100% coco kicking ass
Front BB in coco/perlite 60/40

4)Back row BB 60/40 Terra/perlite 60/40
Front row BB peat/perlite 60/40

Craven_au

Nice to hear from u Mistress. Yes out the bottom that's ok with me as long as they don't block up the smart-valve but i wont let that happen.