What's new

The Ludomentory

Xhashish

Veteran
Post number 1000 :jump:

Super fantastic bro, I really really like your pictures, such nice photo skills :good: those Skunk look's superb.. :tiphat:

superpedro

Veteran
Absolutely brilliant bro! :)

Knew I could count on you for some great pics.
Miss being around here, hope to return soon.

Peace and K to both of you.

Ludo

Hi guys......thanks for kind words.....
The UV light is a way to eliminate all mold and spores.......you can do this on drying/dried buds or on flowering plants......
You need to be VERY carefull.....UV light is very dangerous and can harm your reproduction....so this is how you do it....: if buds need to be 'flashed' I put them in a box and put the box in another room...take an extension cord so you can switch the light on and off from the room with no UV. I flash the buds for aprox 30 seconds....and that's it.....smokeable NONE-harmfull buds.
If you want to 'flash' your grow?? I would recommend a lightmover to cover the entire area, or you'd have to switch on/off and move the light around, not as effective and very time consuming.
Hope it helps a little......I want thank Super Pedro for this lesson and for still lending me his UV wand....!!!!! peace bro

and a little eyecandy.......15 weeks sativa......SSH

Peace and good vibes to all of you......:blowbubbles:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Spladow!!!!!!!
Ludo killin it with the SSH...id love to sample her when shes done..i think i need a ultra hazy girl.

Stay Safe

Z

zomb

thats quite some time of ripening. would love to see a macroshot of those tricomes!
great job ludo

Ludo

[FONT=&quot]moving on to some less time consuming strains......hehe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Elvis Precious is at 58 days.....and they will get the chop today....!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

These pics are buds from day 48 and 54..... [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
I'm very pleased and impressed how quick this strain is......there is no way you squeeze these buds flat.....way to compact,,,,accompanied with an sweet berry/fruit aroma........ohhh yeah

Then I have some 'Incest'-Sister M x KLAR/Bifrost........few seedlings were thrown in the bed early b4 sexing them......not optimal, but got some lovely pheno's...............[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

She's pretty spidermite resistant.....they have been standig next to some TsiFly, completely webbed, and didn't even have a suck mark on them before here 1- 2weeks pre harvest(one of these days)......I've been starving and drying them a bit(stress) so it's very nice to know.......this qality comes from the mother....KLAR/Bifrost....she is also not affected by these buggars untill they have no other choice at all.......[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to all mites[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Anesthesia xLT from Lala............this is a keeper bro........when jared......it developes a smell just like strawberry jam........lovely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
SnizzleBerry from a friend.........this pheno has some messed up leaf growth....they are rounded like overwatered all the time....but the smell and taste of this herb is truely great......!!! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Then we have some seeds in progress.......Alegria is the girl this time.....and beeing hit with all from SSH to Elvis Precious. 2 C99 have snuck in there too and I've hit 'em with Elvis and Incest(Sister MxKLAR)as well.......
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
And my El Mariachi strain[/FONT][FONT=&quot].....selected to 25 female plants and 5 male from 100 seeds......I see a great uniformity in leaf and growpatterns.......and they are 5-6 days into flower now......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
other tent[/FONT] El Mariachi
[FONT=&quot]

these are a bit 'behind' and a Katzu Bubba Kush and both my Chockolope and HappyBrother mother plants was added to the tent

Chockolope 'mother'

Katsu bubba Kush
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
Happy Brother 'mother'
......they are gettin too big for my room, so cuts have been taken and new mother's formed........These are here to stay!!!!

So am I....hope you are too......peace and good grow-karma your way!!!!!:ying:[/FONT]

Ludo

I'd like to show you guys some pics of a cross I made......I crossed Sister M-Northern Seedfarm with my Klar/bifrost.....I named the cross 'Increst'.......many phenos....some not worth growing at all.....but there are a few that caught my eye, and have only been able to test one of them so far........quite spicy and 'chewable' smoke on the inhale.....and a sweet/spicy/nutty on the exhale......very nice
They all were cut at 60 days......enjoy the pics..........:tiphat:

Had a friend over this weekend......made bho for many many many hours........some of the bho was used to make some lovely tincture...........medz to the masses.........!!!! :blowbubbles:

thanks for your time....good karma your way!!!

S

SelfCatering

I'd like to show you guys some pics of a cross I made......

thanks for your time....good karma your way!!!

Wow champ...Thats a damn good photo :thank you:

I like them all , i like the plant ...really nice fat crazy ladies :tiphat:

M

Mushy

I´m impressed as always Ludo

...so now we call you the nutty professor, or what!..ha ha..

Your new speciel, and beauty of a cross actually reminds me of nuts(eatable ones)!!:)

Lovely pics..

Ludo

ty guys.......as to a recepie......: I use glyserin from Matas, the stuff for removing stains and stuff. It tastes relly sweet........so you gently heat or warm the glycerin, and add the oil you have. Bare in mind that the taste of the stuff you add, is the taste you will end up with.....! I thought, since this was a first time of making it, that we use 2nd run bho. The reason beeing that the best stuff was not to 'be wasted'.......BUT.......we made tincture from first run TsiFly also, and the taste of this is absolutely amazing.......like candy, and will be a delight to add to either tea or coffe.....!!! You can drink it pure.......yum yum....but the 2nd run tincture we made is not as tasty....and is hopefully camuflaged by the coffe taste.......
But as far as the potency and amount to add.......????? I just took approx ½g oil first run and added to approx 50 ml glycerin.....I'll let you know, but I have plans on just adding small amounts to the 2nd run tincture untill it's 'lethal' potent.....hehe

I got all my plants cut down from this run, and am planting new ones today........some HappyBrother(will be great for tincture I believe) some Sticky Fig (Chockolope x Alegria), 2 Skunk #1 2nd pheno, 3 plants....a cross from a CaseyJones pheno with SSH(CaseyJ. finished very very quick, so hope to cut down on the ssh flowering time) and a few cuts I was given that need to be tested to see if they get a permanent space in the motherroom......some Katzu B. Kush, Pot of Gold, Sweet Pink Grapef., HBI, Sour Bubble and Anesthesia x LemonThai(tested twice and is here to stay..!!! ty Lala:thank you:)( smells like strawberry jam when cured a bit))......this is 'the end' of my mixed grows........in the future I'll try.....really try and make 1 strain grows........wish me luck.....lol.....:bump:

Before I leave I want to show the bi-product we make when making bho.........I strain the liquid with a sieve(si) before pouring through the coffefilter.......this is what is left in the filter.......not potent at all......but makes for a nice mixing product if wanting to make hash.......!!!!