What's new

The Loony Bin

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Pics look great INC. What happen to the Bubba Kush?

R

Raistlin Majere

good thing for the stakes holding them up
damn, they sure would fall right over
hella hella nice brother :bow:
way to represent
:respect:

S

stoned teacher

Great thread, pics, genetics, .. It's awesome to see genetics and grows like this on the east coast...If I could have purchased weed like this, I prolly never would have started growing.

Congrats I'm sure you're gonna love the harvest!

U

UBER21

Straight bananas here at the loony bin..............holy crap.....I see one of my favorites is posted in all her fucking glory.........cripple creek x sputnik 2.0 god I love her.........hahahahahaha

vintner

Veteran
So INC: How long did you let the Bubba Kush go? Did it take a while to get started once you switched to 12/12? I switched mine like 2 weeks ago, and I'm still not seeing any hairs. I'm going to check for light leaks and slap some duct tape over the LCD on my surge bar tonight after the lights come on.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
mine is doin the same think vin, no light leaks. no problems. might just be slow to flower. everyone else in my cab is doing great.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I've been Nuckin Futs forever so I think I'll join the Loony Bin too... Nice fucking ladies bro!!!!

Y

YwouldntI

damn bro its been a minute,you must be in a thc overload from all the bomb that came down!wattup fam just checkin ya outbro.pace

KingRalph

heya crazy, you sure got my sherry XL to about XXXL! big enough for ya? hehe. how do you like the smoke? it's weaker with less cherry and incense than other phenos, but look at that size :) everything looks great though man, the cc x sputnik looks pretty stoney and straw D always looks a treat. ya done em up well, enjoy! peace n green thumbs man.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Damn, a month without pics?!?!?!?!?

Damn, a month without pics?!?!?!?!?

It's about that time:

Flowering girls @ 3 weeks:

Tangerine Haze:

Romulator's SSH cutting:

Potparty's Purple Kush (PPPK):

East Coast Sour Diesel (Mg Hungry BIATCH):

Bastard Kush:

Bubba Kush:

Purple Urkle:

And here's some shots of Tent #2, vegged w/ a 400W HPS:

Strawberry Diesel:

Shire (S.S.S.D.H.):

U.K. Cheese:

And the canopy after I took cuttings from the healthiest ones:

The Reg. job has been kickin my ass and as you can see the ladies have suffered a bit because of it this run. Well, that and I've been kinda busy revamping some other areas of the grow for ease of use/efficiency. I like for my time in the room to be as productive as possible :joint:

Another F.U.C.K. E.M. Brother is donating some cool tubes for the second tent (400W veg pics, THANKS AGAIN DUDE!!!!). I already have the bulbs and just have to assemble my flip-flop so I can utilize the existing ballasts. Then the fun can really begin :muahaha:

vintner

Veteran
Nice run INC! Hope things slow down for ya a bit so you can get those cool tube up and running. K+ to your benifactor! Stay safe Bro :rasta:

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
KingRalph said:
heya crazy, you sure got my sherry XL to about XXXL! big enough for ya? hehe. how do you like the smoke? it's weaker with less cherry and incense than other phenos, but look at that size :) everything looks great though man, the cc x sputnik looks pretty stoney and straw D always looks a treat. ya done em up well, enjoy! peace n green thumbs man.
hey! ya ever get any of them pure kona cherry germinated again? :yummy:
gimme a ring sometime old friend ;) we're due for a session i think :chin: ....long overdue, in fact! :D:D
hehehe
hope this finds u in good spirits brotha.

INC--
the loony bin is lookin nice as ever my dude:wave:
hope u hold onto the cuts till i get a new house cuz i wanna run em all again my way n see what kinda monster colas i can pump out from thaze and shire! and sherry is a giver when done right too so definitely worth holdin onto if u have the room! itll yield nice no matter what but shit u top her like ralph does and its one of the best things ive grown for sog.. oh n that rom's cut of ssh is a nasty haze for a 70 day plant! :D gotta try my hand with her again soon. i dont think i got the full potential last 2 times.
anyways..keep the good pics comin :yes: holler if u want one day we need to get up again! :canabis:

be good fam

Y

YwouldntI

still lookin good bro im sure after a lil TLC you'll have it back green ,and lookin right on in notime.still lurkin bro even if im not always postin.peace brotha.