What's new

The Loony Bin

R

Raistlin Majere

looking real good in here my friend
:lurk:
i use Gorilla Duct Tape as well, its good tape !!
keep it green bro :friends:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
i think my computer is broken.. i have my nose pressed against the screen, but i cant smell anything.... i looks great! maybe its my nose... anyone else having difficulty smelling their screen?>

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
How can I put the PK in an already full room dude? I'll do a full writeup on what's here w/ pics eventually, but I'm pretty sure there's 17 strains :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Things are looking superb in the bin INC. Thanks for the up-dates. BTW, if anyone's looking for Endo, I lead him to that circular room at the end of the hall andd told him I dropped a nickel in the corner.
Just razin ya man. (I happen to like the feel of spandex too LOL)

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Remember them pics I've been promising.......

Remember them pics I've been promising.......

Thank 311 for the assist, got stuck workin 'till almost 10pm tonight and I would have just watered again. Work's been pretty busy the last few weeks and I've just been taking care of the plants and dealing with the almost 24hr solid loss of power in the area.

Temps in the mid 80's and RH of 80% during that whole time And a few really dried out because I was not trying to move 6+ week flowering plants without a filter and the humidity was too high as it was.

They really sprang back, BUT I'll probably give them a few more feeds than I was planning. Missing that feeding (I've been feeding 1/2 strength "Lucas Formula" + liquid Kool Bloom every watering) really set them back as you can see with the yellowing.

Anyway, enough with the BULLSHIT, here's what I've been promising, all pics taken @ Day 48 flowering:

The Infamous Cripple Creek/Sputnik2.0 (aka "The X Cut"):

"Bastard" OGK:

U.K. Cheese:

Sherry:

SSSDH (aka Shire):

SuperSweetCindy'05 (hungry bitch lmao):

Strawberry Diesel:

Bubba Kush:

Purple Urkle:

I'll also try to remove the reflectors from the stakes so yer only blinded by the budz next time :headbange

Thanks for all the kind words my friends. I have to go out of my way to spread the rep outside the F.U.C.K. E.M. crew. I'm humbled by my "teammates" in the game......

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
vintner said:
Things are looking superb in the bin INC. Thanks for the up-dates. BTW, if anyone's looking for Endo, I lead him to that circular room at the end of the hall andd told him I dropped a nickel in the corner.
Just razin ya man. (I happen to like the feel of spandex too LOL)

i left you guys a suprise on the walls of that round room!!!!!

vinter knows what it is!!!

INC. looking good as usual, nothing bad i can say. even if i did, you guys would make me sit in that funny chair thats plugged into those battery cables again... least fun ever!

imnotcrazy

Veteran
yeah, Shock Therapy in the Loony Bin is not too fun. That's the only good thing the power being out did, I missed my treatments that day :0

Endo

Veteran
I C WUT U DID THER! i knows all your tricks. does i get in da club nows? shhhh!

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
INC - you got more up your sleeve then i originally thought!
I like what you're doing man, A+ in my book. Great strains great thread man i'm sure everyone is as anxious as me to see some fresh harvest shots!

the Shire and the CC x Sputnik2.0 shots crack me up! I had bitches like that before - waaaay too top heavy (or just heavy enough?), lol.

I see you got your stakes in though! you made it outta your house on saturday eh? haha i did too man, mad shit do and with no herbage too!
I picked up some piff bags to hold me over for a while today, it was about time too i was about to rip my eyes out.

I moved my nirvana skunk #1s outside today, once i manage to seperate the seedlings into seperate containers i'll be sure to post a few pics up on the FUCKEM thread.

I like what you're doing bro, keep up the great work!!!!

- SubN

there goes the boss with those crazy secret messages again. haha

C

cellardweller

imnotcrazy said:
How can I put the PK in an already full room dude? :joint:

Could ya hang it upside down like in one of them upside-down tomato baskets? :muahaha:
~c

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Inc nice photo sesh,can't wait to get my shire,she is sooo lovely....daymn that "bastard" stretched,wich reminds me put em in....great show......Mm

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Week 7.5

Week 7.5

It's 7 1/2 weeks into flower here and thing are looking good despite the power loss issues. Once the Can66 was installed, the smell is down to a minimum as well. Started flushing the Urkle and, flowered from clone for early bud, Cripple Creek x Sputnik and Bastard Kush. Come this Thursday I begin flushing most of the 10-11 week plants. My flush consists of Sweet additive in PHed tap water.

Also note, the Bubba Kush and Urkle are starting to show some nice colors even w/ 70F'ish temperatures during the "night" due to the other 600 in the other thnt running 24/0 still.

311 has been getting me to move my ass and giving a helping hand over here, pretty good considering the nurses tied his straight jacket nice and tight :nono:

We got a bunch of Sherry XL clones rooted (thanks to my fellow FUCK EM member for the raping of his Sherry mom for my benefit..... you know who you are :wink:) And they are happy as hell this time out in the E&F veg area, since putting them in there they have drank @ 4-5 gallons of ~400PPM nutes set to 5.5PH. I'm planning on topping off that rez after this post :joint: After some more veg time these will replace the SD IBL on the first tray.

And it looks like I work the bugs out of my Ebb and Flow skills for the moment. The SD IBL I overferted finally have come back and I have them greening up on a ~400ppm Feed @ 5.5PH. Soon I'll take a ton of cuttings to put into the new 15 site cloner and chop these "moms". These cuttings will be for filling the other E&F tray which has been temporarily removed and the space is used for vegging the plants that will refill the Promix tent after this harvest. Once they are out of the way, the 2nd tent will have a tray of Sherry and a tray of Xtra's SD IBL which borh seem to yield nicely when they are happy.

And speaking of the plants vegging for refilling the other room after harvest, we have: ECSD, Romulator's SSH, Arcata TrainWreck, more Bubba Kush, CF'sWonder99, Tangerine Haze, Potparty's Purple Kush (PPPK :bashhead:), and Bastard Kush.

The other strains are rooting and or vegging to establish mums of each. I'll get some shots of everything later in the week....

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
your going to need your own wing in the hospital, we shall call it West wing! catchy title huh?

Whats happening BRO your grow truly looks AAA great job I have been AWOL for a while but I have come back to see great things, you are and incredibly cool cat Karma is sure setting you straight, Keep it green brethren

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
inc...quite the line up here. I like this Sherry...great grow...DD
8236Sherry_6-17.jpg