What's new

The last thing I do before I leave the house is..

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Whats the last thing yo do before leaving the house?

Do you toke a huge bong hit or two like me?:biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice thread,,skull and roses, i check all electric and such like are running safely and correctly,,quick spliff and then out of the door,,carrying nothing except my car keys,phone, and wallet,,cheers s2:tiphat:

V

vonforne

I brush my teeth, wash my hands and make sure I don´t have any cloths on that have touch a flowering plant.

Don´t want any unwanted smells going out in public.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

make a snack or sandwich, food on the go sucks and is costly , bottle of water from the fridge too. I do usually treat myself to a large depth charge (w/2 shots espresso) for $3.00 while in town.

Toker, not a grower @ this time, I carry some breath mints in case I reek, clothes are always fresh & misted w/some cheap ass Bod spray.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
check wires, airflow, and temps. All herb related stuff out of sight of windows and door.check for sticky leaves. go.

Enchantre

I'm part of the gov'mint's tag & release program...

.... in other words, last thing I do on the way out the door is make sure I have my ID card & my security key card, attached to me (tagged). Then, I kiss my honey, make sure I have my MMJ capsules tucked into my purse, and I go.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
It's hard to say. I have to keep coming back in so many times to fetch stuff I forgot, that it would be hard to pin down the last thing.

noytered

Once its legal... this will no longer be the norm... but yeah I do this due to requirement(Pain) even if I am leaving the house for just an hour.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
make sure the RO/DI water is not running and then tell my Bulldog to watch the place while dad is out. :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol^^ that's why I have a key hidden in my yard

LL90601-2.jpg

supermanlives

Veteran
make sure curtains are closed and shades down . the dog will go right through the window otherwise. replaced two panes of depression glass already LOL