What's new

The LAST New CO MMJ Clone Scene Thread

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Some say, the third time’s the charm. Some say, three strikes and you’re out. This Thread, and the CO Forum, can go either way. It’s up to you.

The revised TERMS OF USE (TOU)

Due to increasing TOU violations across the board, the TOU has been tightened. While it will be enforced in it’s entirety, please note Articles 7 and 8 specifically. NO solicitations, NO spamming.

When someone asks for quality genetics, common courtesy suggests you point them to Seed Boutique or Seedbay (ICs sponsors) If it has to be clones, you may refer them to MMJ dispensaries in your area. This is a special exception to the TOU; Please do not abuse it. You may NOT: sell, swap, barter, or gift clones, or any other articles of your own, in the forums. You may NOT direct others to competing commercial sites.

Last edited:

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Why cant you mods just do your job and ban the people that are getting out of line and erase their posts instead of closing the damn threads?????????????
Its bullshit that we get "punished" as a whole. Tons of my pics and posts "POOF" gone cuz of a few...the minority might i add!!!
why start #3 if ya'll are just going to close it like thread #1 and thread #2. let it be and just handle your business with the few that get out of line.
Some of us around here are NOT kids...don't treat US like one!
edit: i checked, this post does not break "TOU" rules

Dorje113

Why cant you mods just do your job and ban the people that are getting out of line and erase their posts instead of closing the damn threads?????????????
Its bullshit that we get "punished" as a whole. Tons of my pics and posts "POOF" gone cuz of a few...the minority might i add!!!
why start #3 if ya'll are just going to close it like thread #1 and thread #2. let it be and just handle your business with the few that get out of line.

Not only that but I'm not sure we (at least I) even understand what happened to cause you to close the last thread. Was it the thread itsself or members PM'ing each other about trading clones?

If it was the thread itsself I'm not sure where it violated TOU.

G

Green Mopho

The LAST New CO MMJ Clone Scene Thread

Can anyone read my posts? H-ello?

I'm soaking a ton of beans, including Rez's Chem IBL & SSCDH

ds0110

The thread about colorado not being the new weed mecca was also erased. how did that violate tos? Some noteworthy opinions and sides of a good topic were being discussed. I made some 'inspirational' (and long) posts that yielded good karma, which were all lost. Why even post in these threads anything over 2 lines, or with any personality other than yes-no-just-the-facts answers if they might be censored or erased later on due to someone else who is totally out of your control?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran

Why can't members abide by the TOU and not continously diesregard it, thus creating their own problems?
There were many TOU violations, not just one or two...trading was just the beginning...

I will close this, if that's what you want....

Latest posts

Latest posts