What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Last Dance? (Any other recommended shows?)

C

Capra ibex

Anyone going to be watching The Last Dance 97-98 NBA Michael Jordan documentary?

What other series' would you recommend and why?

I hardly watch any Netflix but i would love some good recommendations and what they are about.... preferably non-fiction but if some fiction is a standout then recommend away :)

I need something that can keep me entertained while i amass some much needed kilometers on my treadmill.

Thanks. :ying:

C

Capra ibex

I thought i would just say, if any MJ fans read this.... if you haven't seen Michael Jordan's Playground- GO AND WATCH IT :)

This was released BEFORE he had ever won a championship, and it's still one of the best highlight reel video's i have seen.
I do admit that i may be biased because it was the video that got me into basketball way back then but i watched it recently and it's still one of my favourites.... TOP SHELF.

(It's free on Youtube)

centerwate35

get along nicely with othersin our every day lifestyles, we need to come into contact with human beings in every walk of lifestyles.therefore, it's miles very vital for us to recognise a way to get in conjunction with other human beings. to get well in conjunction with others and win their friendships, we need to observe strictly the subsequent words.initially, we need to be honest with others and shouh continually say what we imply. lies will in reality make humans stay some distance far from us in the long run. after all,honesty is the satisfactory coverage. second, we ought to be humble sufficient. if we're proud in public, we will hardly win different.
voip phone system service provider

Latest posts

Latest posts