What's new

The Landrace Indica thread

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

hey rinse!The uzbeka above just start flowering...day 3-4...Cant tell you much about this line since I didnt grow her before.maybe blan-k-flor could tell more about this line...

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Hi rinse:tiphat:! Yes, they are very resistent and hard plants, also very early flowering, arround 60 - 65 days. High is powerful and narcotic in most plants, there are 2 phenos basically, one of them ultra fruity with eucaliptus tones and the other one more hash/dark smell. You can see some pics into my albums if you like :).

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
The DC branches that survived to the mold... at least I will have a few nice buds to taste!

picture.php

picture.php

Not 100% landrace but almost... Taskenti from CBG:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vibes!

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

Long time since I grown DC.I'm getting nostalgic here.I bet you'll enjoy them Mustafunk!

Rinse

Veteran
hey rinse!The uzbeka above just start flowering...day 3-4...Cant tell you much about this line since I didnt grow her before.maybe blan-k-flor could tell more about this line...

Hi rinse:tiphat:! Yes, they are very resistent and hard plants, also very early flowering, arround 60 - 65 days. High is powerful and narcotic in most plants, there are 2 phenos basically, one of them ultra fruity with eucaliptus tones and the other one more hash/dark smell. You can see some pics into my albums if you like :).

Cheers bro's, great pics blan-k-flor :tiphat:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
"Indica" love low temps, wibes BIOo' and Lalandia lovely esthetic pics!

The Kafir' from my Paki' cross, with an other small quick blue pheno on the left and my other line ThaïMaz on the right...
12/12 from seeds...

picture.php

Joyeux '14 in kushes :smoke:

Kozmo

Veteran
"Indica" love low temps, wibes BIOo' and Lalandia lovely esthetic pics!

The Kafir' from my Paki' cross, with an other small quick blue pheno on the left and my other line ThaïMaz on the right...
12/12 from seeds...

View Image

Joyeux '14 in kushes :smoke:

Just wondering what temps would be good for my indicas? I was thinking 74-78 degrees