What's new

The Landrace Indica thread

whodair

Veteran
indifferent, here's the M12, still alive today !!

indifferent, here's the M12, still alive today !!

picture.php

we've been calling skunk #2 for the last 18 yrs ive been cloning her. too late to change her name now, sorry M12 !!

whodair

Veteran
M12 skunk creeper outdoors

M12 skunk creeper outdoors

picture.php

grew like a weed 1st time outdoors !!

picture.php

the smell grown outdoors was lavender pine and far different from indoor

osoloco69

eheh, I actually don't fancy much the Chinese birth place theory actually. I'm more thinking about a Caucasus/Central Asia. Putting the birthplace of cannabisin China would have made his migration towards other cultures far later than what most probably happened. The tokarian civilization was already growing fields of wheat in the Taklamakan desert thousands of years before China and the Chinese civilization became such in a great part thanks to the influence of those Caucasus-originating people. Those might have introduced the plant to the Han who knows. but yeah, we'll probably never know...

By the way, here a close up of my Uzbek mom. I apparently pulled out the Tajik Dad too late as 3 or 4 balls had alrady released their dust, and the lady was visibly soaked ! Huge beans everywhere !
I'ts 30 days since the first flower, she was flushed yesterday and will be given 8-10 more days before I harvest I think.

Irie !

Please keep us updated on the Tajik x Uzbek offspring

burningfire

Veteran
I guess it's time to pull this one out again, grown last summer, this nepalese from the real seed company. I'd say it's an indica but there is some sativa influence in there.

on the right in that last pic you can see the jungli, I'd consider it indica as well.

this summer's crop, nepal (f) x chitrali (m), should be very nice.

indifferent

Veteran
Ah, M12, looks lovely mate, and fantastic to know some of the old SSSC genes survive!

I can't see much Skunk in those plants so I guess you got a creeper dom pheno?

whodair

Veteran
got the creeper dom M12...dense rock hard nugg, bushy growth and tight node spacing. the skunk may have added to her yield and potency which are most pleasing. shes low odor too !!

indifferent

Veteran
Low odour is good to my ears, living in the UK, smells = paranoia!

Sounds like Creeper was a strongly indica plant, big props on keeping her alive!

No need to ever ask someone if a cut they have kept for 18 years is good or not, i mean, who would keep a thing that long if it was anything other than good!

osoloco69

Very indica. Here are the pages from the old SSSC catalogue that list the Creeper hybrids:

Here is the Skunk#1-Creeper hybrid. Oh how I would love some seeds of the Oaxacan x Skunk hybrid on this page!

I would love to see the M16 or the M35. The novelty of having the M16 and the AK47 at the same time would be fantastic.

Ronaldo

hello manito!!
this yunnan indica is from ace seeds??
i germinate 10 seeds and not oppened....:petting:
from seedboutique,regular stock.....not cultivate feminized seeds..
Regards
Ronaldo

E

elmanito

hello manito!!
this yunnan indica is from ace seeds??
i germinate 10 seeds and not oppened....:petting:
from seedboutique,regular stock.....not cultivate feminized seeds..
Regards
Ronaldo

No, this one is not the one from Ace Seeds.Their Yunnan has slender leaves than the one i have.A pity that none of the seeds popped.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts