• Mazar3.jpeg
    Mazar3.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Mazar4.jpeg
    Mazar4.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 33
RSC Mazar-i-Sharif outdoors October 4th

fruity smell like strawberry bubblegum at the minute

Interesting you say that ngakpa, i have also had some very fruity smelling mazarisharif here plants here. Do many of your plants also have nice pink hairs/pistols?

Mazar i sharif

Mazar i sharif

Bump

with more Mazarisharif

looking very resinous, not long now

Hoping i can get some yunnanese indica some day as well. Maybe it isn't as knockout as the Mazarisharif.

Attachments

• DSCF5524.jpg
    DSCF5524.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF5521.jpg
    DSCF5521.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF5519.jpg
    DSCF5519.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 30
E

elmanito

Bump
Hoping i can get some yunnanese indica some day as well. Maybe it isn't as knockout as the Mazarisharif.

I rather think you will get high instead of a knockout effect.The buds smells very fresh kind of lemon.

Some new pics of the Yunnani indica

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Hi elmanito my friend. That yunnan looks nice. I think it would have much better mould restistance than my mazarisharif which have mould problems in humid wet weather here in the subtropics. I can see the bud structure is more more "airy" and yunnan region is more wet and tropical than northern Afghanistan. That yunnan bud looks seeded, am i correct? was it pollenated by another yunnan or some other strain?

With the mazarisharif its really good for sleeping. If you stay active and move around and do things you don't fall asleep but as soon as you sit down or ly down and stop being active your eyes start getting heavy and you end up sleeping. Really good for insomnia problems i think and many other conditions.

I would welcome some yunnan to my collection as i would like an indica for daytime smoking that isn't inclined to make me feel sleepy (Mazar for night time). I also love citric/lemony buds as well. The mazarisharif are more of a pungent fruity smell. But some plants are more sweet smelling without the stinkyness. Makes my mouth water, haha. Its like a fruit salad.

I think yunnan will be my next strain to try. Did you get your yunnan from a seedbank or some other place?

wdcf

Your YI is looking lovely as usual, I am looking forward to the next week weeks those buds are going to EXPLOOODE

:wave: WDCF

E

elmanito

That yunnan bud looks seeded, am i correct? was it pollenated by another yunnan or some other strain?

I would welcome some yunnan to my collection as i would like an indica for daytime smoking that isn't inclined to make me feel sleepy (Mazar for night time). I also love citric/lemony buds as well. The mazarisharif are more of a pungent fruity smell. But some plants are more sweet smelling without the stinkyness. Makes my mouth water, haha. Its like a fruit salad.

I think yunnan will be my next strain to try. Did you get your yunnan from a seedbank or some other place?

The Yunnan strain is pollinated by the Parvati male from RSC i had in the garden.
In general the Yunnan strains are more resistant against moulds than the Afghani strains, but less potent.The climate in Afghanistan is less humid than in Yunnan.
Sometimes they sell seeds from the Yunnan region here in the Netherlands and i have some Chinese contacts who're dealing in excellent quality Chinese medicinal herbs.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Nice elmanito. I quite like strains that have more of a subtle effect and not too powerful. I would be very interested in yunnan seeds. Especially for CBD yielding potential.

Parvati x yunnan sounds like a very interesting cross to.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
How different are the highs and effects of these pure indicas from the Kush and Afghani areas, even Moroccan indica to the Kush/Afghanis? Aside from the fun of growing and trying new things, are they all that different in the effects?

id also like to know about this... cant find very many descriptions of the highs from indicas.

purty pleeease???

Bonehead

Hi HashMonkey

which company is this Mazar-i-Sharif from? is it RSC?

did I read you saying you are near the tropics?

if so does it get cold --- it would be interesting to know how the purple colourings often found in these Afghan plants manifests --- i.e. it seems it can happen independent of the cold temps in the native region during late flowering

I got some MIS freebies and one turned purple.
My room is 78-84F.

Mazaisharif seems to have some naturally purple phenotypes. I have a purple female pollinated by a purple male so will be interesting to see how the offspring turn out. The female was not the most resinous of them but the quality of the smoke is quite good indeed. I really like the effect as it is relaxed but not as knockout as some of the more resinous phenotypes. Its possibly a CBD chemotype to because i didn't get any anxiety from this smoke and i often suffer anxiety. It killed the anxiety like a good amount of benzos would. It was very relaxed and euphoric.

some more mazarisharif hashish plant seedlings. Very strongly subspecies afghanica looking plants and leaves. Herbal tranquilser.

Attachments

• DSCF5628.jpg
    DSCF5628.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF5627.jpg
    DSCF5627.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF5626.jpg
    DSCF5626.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF5625.jpg
    DSCF5625.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 27

hempman

hey nice plants guy i see a lot of greats strains in this thread where can i get seeds like that online. land race strains like you guy n' gals lot's of purple