What's new

the KUSH thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDOG6000

Veteran
TomHill said:
but the vast majority are far removed from the textbook Kush via hibridization, why is that so difficult for some folks to comprehend? WTF?

I agree. It's not a complicated subject.
The LA Kush's are hybrids. Why is that so hard to get for some people.
OG BUB I took no OFFENSE TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST.
inFACT IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY NOT TO PISS ANYONE OFF. Sorry cap lock got stuck.
Raskal I think that is a real kush.
It is very stout, right? NO stretch typical indica?
It's just confusing because the Kush in BUbba tastes similar to the Master Kush you have.
BUt it's just the Kush in it that tastes similar.
The earthy hashy coffee skunk.
I love real Kush but I love the LA hybrids too. I've always looked at them as a totally different smoking experience.
LA Kush's have a bunch of sativa influence in them.
Even BUbba has some sat influence. Thats why it takes 70 days to be all the way done.
Nice thread Bub. Too bad it got to a rocky start.
We need more people growing straight Kush.
I miss smoking it. I always loved the taste of HIndu Kuish and the old real Master kush. Nice skunky unique taste.
Hopefully I can post some pic's of the OWPKush soon. IF it all works out. I am supposed to be getting it. We'll see.
That will be cool to compare to the BUbba and my Kushy OG . This thread is the exact reason I stopped calling the Blacklberry BUbba. Blackberry BUbba Kush. Or Banana OG Kush. It's Banana OG, not much kush in it at all. So why call it Kush. Thats the way I look at it. I understand BUbba Kush's name... because it has alot of Kush in it.
But OG and Bubba hybrids probably shouldn't be called kush. Anyway, lets see some more KUSH!

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Bub....FYI, There are some really Dank REAL kushes from Cali as well not just The dank ass Cali Kush HYbrids...The SO CAL Master Kush and the Afghani Kush are REAL kushes for sure and straight from Cali....Have you ever smoked these 2....DO you even know what a REAL KUSH Looks like and SMells like????....What real Kushes have you grown and Smoked....Just wondering cuz you seem to think you know it all about the Cali kushes but looks like you know very little.....There is also the L.A. Pure kush but I'm not sure if its a 100% Kush or not becuz I havent grown it yet...Get your facts straight before you go start saying that all Cali Kushes are Wannabe kushes....Some are REAL KUSHES and SOme are KUSH HYBRIDS.....You sound like a Cali KUsh HAter to Me!!!!......You should have named this thread the CALI KUSH HAters thread.....~Raskal

G

well its been 18 years since i grew real kush. back then it was just called indica. and it was the best i ever had. i used it to make a lot of crosses just like every one else. I am very curious as what you all think would be the best kush seed to get a present time. I mean a 100% land race kush. tom jd og bub what do you all think? also is deep chunk a pure kush or a cross?

G

sorry raskel left you out of the? but would love you to respond as well.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ograskal said:
Hey Bub....FYI, There are some really Dank REAL kushes from Cali as well not just The dank ass Cali Kush HYbrids...The SO CAL Master Kush and the Afghani Kush are REAL kushes for sure and straight from Cali....Have you ever smoked these 2....
thanks for the FYI.... I did kinda have that figured out. and no, I havent tried either one of those that I know of.

ograskal said:
DO you even know what a REAL KUSH Looks like and SMells like????....What real Kushes have you grown and Smoked...

lol you are joking right?!
heres a FYI for you buddy: "Real Kush" dont come in one form, it comes in MANY.
I wont get into such a trivial debate with you about my experience.. Im kinda suprised you asked..lol

ograskal said:
Just wondering cuz you seem to think you know it all about the Cali kushes but looks like you know very little.....There is also the L.A. Pure kush but I'm not sure if its a 100% Kush or not becuz I havent grown it yet..
show me ONE place I said I know it all about Cali Kushes....... what I do know, is that some of the labeld "kushes", due to liniage, ARE NOT KUSH! and thats WHAT WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING IN THIS THREAD... how hard is it for you to understand that?!

ograskal said:
Get your facts straight before you go start saying that all Cali Kushes are Wannabe kushes....
I never said ALL cali kushes are wannabees.... you said I did... ^^ right there...

ograskal said:
You sound like a Cali KUsh HAter to Me!!!!......You should have named this thread the CALI KUSH HAters thread.....~Raskal

I only see one person expressing any "hate" in this thread.

Quit trying to make this thread about you, and about Cali..... get over yerself.. and brush them chips off yer shoulder.. :laughing:

for the last time, this thread is about KUSH, with liniage dictating its KUSH. if yer in Cali and have Kush, awesome, I dont give a hell if yer from MARS and have Kush.. so long as its Kush, please share it in this thread!

if you wanna keep sharing, please do, but keep the insults, ego, and agenda to a minimum... k raskal?!

THANK YOU to those folks, who are contributing to this thread for what it is intended.

G

the bubba is sick, very simialr to deep chunk, the la pure kush is very similar to deep chunk as well..i think everyone here knows when you mention kush now all us cali cats are on top of it.. the kush mountains never had such great publicity...hahahahahaha

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MysterX said:
the kush mountains never had such great publicity...hahahahahaha

right on man lol!
thanks, n good to see ya round! hope yer trip is treating you well!

Peace, bub.

Last edited:
G

na my trip ended early due to an aunt passing away. so im back in the states chilling waiting for this dam heat to leave so i can grow again.. its wierd not ahving an mj plants growing.. you can only look at tomatoes and bellpeppers and jalapenos so long.. hahahahahahhope all is well with you my friend. them cuts grown well for ya

ograskal

Veteran
OG bub said:
thanks for the FYI.... I did kinda have that figured out. and no, I havent tried either one of those that I know of.

lol you are joking right?!
heres a FYI for you buddy: "Real Kush" dont come in one form, it comes in MANY.
I wont get into such a trivial debate with you about my experience.. Im kinda suprised you asked..lol

Who said "REAL Kush" only came in one form????...Duhhhh!!...Still didnt answer my Q on what real KUSH you have grown or smoked....LOL

show me ONE place I said I know it all about Cali Kushes....... what I do know, is that some of the labeld "kushes", due to liniage, ARE NOT KUSH! and thats WHAT WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING IN THIS THREAD... how hard is it for you to understand that?!

I never said ALL cali kushes are wannabees.... you said I did... ^^ right there...

I only see one person expressing any "hate" in this thread.

Quit trying to make this thread about you, and about Cali..... get over yerself.. and brush them chips off yer shoulder.. :laughing:

for the last time, this thread is about KUSH, with liniage dictating its KUSH. if yer in Cali and have Kush, awesome, I dont give a hell if yer from MARS and have Kush.. so long as its Kush, please share it in this thread!

if you wanna keep sharing, please do, but keep the insults, ego, and agenda to a minimum... k raskal?!

THANK YOU to those folks, who are contributing to this thread for what it is intended.

Here yah go.....Hater!!...

OG bub said:
I started this thread to talk about KUSH!, not wannabe kush.. KUSH!
the cali kush bullshit can be discussed in them threads caliboy! get it!?!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
raskal, im sher you are welcome to go stir shit elsewhere.. and that quote from me can be easily seen on the first page, in response to somone taking the thread of topic, kinda like what yer doin..

X, damn bro, Im sorry to hear about yer aunt.
I can relate to the empty garden.lol hell my tomatoes diddnt even fare well this year..lol

Ill dig for some more Kush pics n try n get this thread back in its intended direction!

Peace, bub.

ograskal

Veteran
OG bub said:
by asking about real Kushes from folks who know???!!!
you better just roll outta this thread and forget you posted in the first place.....

Peace, bub.
Now this was what got me to post up in this thread...
I'm just here to set the record straight that All Cali KUsh aint wannabe Kush.......And just becuz we are from Cali doesnt mean that we dont know about real kushes.......Tell me you aint hatin on Cali from these comments you made....Its very CLear that you are a Cali Kush HAter....~Raskal

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep Im a big cali hater..lol you got me all figured out! just ask all my friends from cali ;)

theres yer ego stroke fer the day... now please move on, or participate with no agenda..

ograskal

Veteran
OG bub said:

Yes please stroke my Ego!!!....I need More!!!!..Would you like to see more pics of some "REAL KUSHES".....And there is nobody on this thread called "caliboy".....Who were you callin "caliboy" anyways and why not use his real name???? LOL....Its Obviouse!!!!...Anyways......Wheres all the real KUSH pics at????......~Raskal

Tom Hill

Veteran
I threw a few cheap jabs last night, my apologies.
Just one more though :D Did you guys hear the news that Cadillac is gearing up for the big release of the new "Kush DeVille" in '09?
Seriously though, when you have 4 million growers on the hunt you're bound to turn up some epic clones, here's hoping they don't all get tagged #@%^% Kush is all. Rascal, I agree a handful of them certainly fit the profile better than most, point well taken & wow, nice pics.

Tom

ograskal

Veteran
TomHill said:
Rascal, I agree a handful of them certainly fit the profile better than most, point well taken & wow, nice pics.

Tom

Hey Thanks Tom.....JUst wanna educate peeps and let them know that all of the Cali Kushes arent Just Hybrids but there are some really nice REAL PURE KUSHES in Cali as well....Lots of peeps think that ALL CALI KUSH are just HYbrids but they are Wrong!!!!!...Some Peeps will get all uptight and get there Panties All in a BUnch when they
get educated on this subject.....LOL!!!!..BTW, I grew and Smoked some Cripple Creek a few years ago that was really nice...It turned nice and Purple too.....Was this made by you????...It was gifted to me by our Freind CBF...~ograskal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.