What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

compost

I have been running the maxi 1/4 tsp per gallon in my blumat res with drip clean with no run off except the first day of flowering and when I flush. I was curious how peoples plants are performing when not having run off this way? Once a week I do hand water them without run off to give them some LK and hygrozyme.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Sweet video Maj! Any res changes? Are ya doin 5 ml gal or a bit more?

Looks REALLY sweet!

Thank you. I have done a total of three res changes this round and I only need to drain and refill with water in about a week to start the two week flush. I am running less than a teaspoon per gallon of MB because the plants I am running do not like to go over 1.2-1.3 EC. I have attached a PDF of what I have fed so far.

Attachments

• MyFeedingHistory.pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 46
Thank you. I have done a total of three res changes this round and I only need to drain and refill with water in about a week to start the two week flush. I am running less than a teaspoon per gallon of MB because the plants I am running do not like to go over 1.2-1.3 EC. I have attached a PDF of what I have fed so far.

Damn Maj,

I still gotta spread it round some.

Thanks!

One of my FTL $39 5th gen c99 seeds from the bay Just Maxi feeding about 1300ppm
Feed feeed feeed "Light" water then Water then Feed... ... ..
Blurry photo but Omg thank you for this this wonderful method we call kiss, it has made my life sooo eassy. The true test will come in the next 4 weeks for myself..
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been running the maxi 1/4 tsp per gallon in my blumat res with drip clean with no run off except the first day of flowering and when I flush. I was curious how peoples plants are performing when not having run off this way? Once a week I do hand water them without run off to give them some LK and hygrozyme.

Why so light on the feed of Maxi ??? lucas is 1 tsp per gallon from start to finish ....& i've had great results with it . I also use the blumats with a 20 gallon rez .dailed in to no runoff ....has been working great so far . I'm using 3 gallon nursery pots with the big holes on the side on the bottom & i stick my finger in that hole on the bottom to check for moisture through the pot I also use one of those cheap homedepot soil meters & they're allways in the right moisture level for me no matter when i've checked . doing things this way .... no runoff & constantly moist .... my plants are the best they have ever been & at least a foot bigger . I have found my niche .... promix with perilite & EWC .... maxibloom (lucas) & blumats for feeding . couldn't get any easier !!!! as a matter of fact sense hooking up the blumats ... i find myself getting bored at night cuz i don't have all that work to do mixing & testing the dryness of my pots to see if they need feeding or not .

growem green & stay safe ...Dans

señorsloth

Veteran
i never really go above half a tsp per gallon, for some just 1/4 tsp...i went to 1 tsp per gallon a few weeks back and burned a few pretty bad, my og kush are lush and green at 1/4, and everything else is happy at 1/2 teaspoon, i give them plain water twice during flowering and then 3-4 watering of plain water at the end, depending on how long i go on each individual plant. this is my first grow with maxi and i am entering flush now, couldn't be happier with the results, my crop has been lush and green the entire time, with not a single gram of stress, about what kind of bud candy and bloom boosters i should get.

my strains were all pretty low feeders though, ak47 and og kush are both said to be a little finicky and like low amounts of nutes, i have had issues with fertalizers and deficiencies in the past, and to be honest that was one of the main reasons i gave up indoor growing for several years. but with maxibloom i had no trouble with them at all, just mixed a little less powder to their water...the chemdog ibls really seemed to love the 1 tsp per gallon burst at 6 weeks, but were fine on half tsp for the majority of flowering. this stuff is awesome! my 2.2 pound bag will last me forever it would seem if i stick with what i have for a while...

roasthawg

Just Maxi feeding about 1300ppm
Feed feeed feeed "Light" water then Water then Feed... ... ..
Blurry photo but Omg thank you for this this wonderful method we call kiss, it has made my life sooo eassy.
Beautiful plant!

Feed, feed, feed, light plain water, plain water, repeat? Is that your regimen?

Beautiful plant!

Feed, feed, feed, light plain water, plain water, repeat? Is that your regimen?

Thx alot, Its genetics and Good food :p I just water at the right time :)

But yeah that's what i have been doing, I am coming to last stretch here, Find out of there's bad mineral build up or anything. So far so good tho!

That plant is the pineapple pheno, and wow It stiiinks of sweet sweet pineapple. I was worried about kiss maybe affective taste of smell, And yeah the smell factor is sure on par.

smailer

maybe I'm stupid, but I have some difficulties with KISS method.
I grow with SOG method on pure perlite, and put clones under 12/12 after about 1week of veg.
All is fine in the beginning, but after stretching period all of my plants start showing leaf issue.
I can add pics tomorrow.

Please can anybody give me any recommendations about concentrations week by week.
because if i dissolve 1.85g\L (same to 1tspoon\gal) End concentration will be about 1.9-2.2EC.

Thanks

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
maybe I'm stupid, but I have some difficulties with KISS method.
I grow with SOG method on pure perlite, and put clones under 12/12 after about 1week of veg.
All is fine in the beginning, but after stretching period all of my plants start showing leaf issue.
I can add pics tomorrow.

Please can anybody give me any recommendations about concentrations week by week.
because if i dissolve 1.85g\L (same to 1tspoon\gal) End concentration will be about 1.9-2.2EC.

Thanks

What is the EC of your water before you start? 1 teaspoon in a gallon gives me an EC of 1.4.

smailer

now I use mix RO water and tap water at the end water have 0.2EC.
I think what 2.0EC is too much to clones at the start. Also humidity in my flowering room is not too high about 30% only.

G

Guest 88950

ALL was feed 1 tsp MB per 1 g H2O and i added 1/2 tsp KB twice near the end and flushed 14 days.

AK-47 Cherry Pheno -- Serious Seeds
taken @ 65 d

[/url]

Double Strawberry Diesel -- ECSD leaning pheno, she had a rough life.
taken @ 65 d

Khaleel

Veteran
here's results so far of my first Maxibloom (KISS method) run.. this is about week 4 and a half. mostly cherry haze X trainwreck, the smaller purple ones are g-13 x deep chunk. so far i gotta give it a two thumbs up. :yes::yes: my tap water is such that after adding the maxibloom i don't have to use any ph up or down.. even easier than with the organics i was doing before. many thanks for the method.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here are the mama's i just flipped a week or so ago, along with the rest of the batch just flipped..

picture.php

bubba kush x deep chunk on left (needs water lol), two viper x trainwrecks in the middle (mama is bigger one on right), and a cherry haze x trainwreck on the right. should get some nice weight off these gals, can't wait to see how they respond to the maxibloom (so far only got wormcastings). :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace