*The K.I.S.S. Method*

WOW!

I can post pics!

Attachments

• SANY2941.jpg
    SANY2941.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 13
Sweet!

I can post pics now. I couldnt a fyew days ago. I aint doin nothin diferant but it works now. Cool. I just dont get computers. Anyhow.

Well heres them Blue Dreams on the KISS. I think they look sweet! They LOVE it! Thanks everybody for lookin out. Theyr gettin nothin but the KISS. The old moms Im flowerin out on the end are gonna stars gettin the KB tomorow but the younger flowers are the ones Im crazy bout. At 3 weeks theyr incredible!

Im fanning them out. I just started yesterday. I fanned them out so theyr all round the lights real full. I got most of the bottom growth pulled up front to the lights too.

Shure cant wait to smoke some, the room smells great from the flowers on the end. Theyl be done in 2 weeks!

Attachments

• SANY2941.jpg
    SANY2941.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 13
  • SANY2944.jpg
    SANY2944.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SANY2945.jpg
    SANY2945.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 16
  • SANY2919.jpg
    SANY2919.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 14
  • SANY2918.jpg
    SANY2918.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 13
G

Guest 18340

Don't you just love the simplicity of it all...:blowbubbles:
Very nice plants BashertofCyndi.

Has anybody ever ran this without changin theyr rez? I just been topin it off. Theyr 3 weeks and look great.

The ones on the end are beat up old mom's that I decided to flower out. Thats why they look so damaged. Theyr doin really good for how they looked when we puttem in the flower room. Im really impressed.

What Im really concerned with is the 3 week olds. They look great. No signs of any tox or def probs. I had a problem earlier but theyr doin great now. I took the damaged ones out. The ones left in the room shure filled it out nice! Im just wonderin If I autta change out my bukkits even if theyr liken it. It'd be a huge pain in the ass too. Pluss, they look real good! Anybody ever run this KISS DWC without any change outs?

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I used to never change my res back in the day, now I do it weekly.

if you have thousands of gallons I can see the cost issue, but if you're workin with a reservoir thats <100 gallons you'll benefit from changing out (in my opinion at least) because otherwise there's more of a chance of salt buildups from what the plant is consuming, you MAY get an imbalance, I'd rather change out the res and never worry about it.

G

Guest 18340

if you have thousands of gallons I can see the cost issue, but if you're workin with a reservoir thats <100 gallons you'll benefit from changing out (in my opinion at least) because otherwise there's more of a chance of salt buildups from what the plant is consuming, you MAY get an imbalance, I'd rather change out the res and never worry about it.
You're forgetting the cost benefit for people who run a DTW system, no rez change needed.:)

Its not that at all.

Its just that I didnt have the resorces to plum all the bukkits together this time like I wouldda liked. Now when I do a rez change out I gotta lift each bukkit top off the bukkit in order to change out the bukkit underneath. This is a huge pain in the ass with these tall flowers in them.

I was just figurin that if everythiung looks so good, waddafukk!?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I was planning to go my entire run without changing the res but explosive root growth caused drainage issues which necessitated draining the system. I would still like to do a complete run without a res change using the KISS method. I am also an advocate of using bleach, chlorinated water and SM-90 to keep the system sterile which I am hoping would allow a full run with out changing out.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks Maj,

Imma go for it.

Sweet, let us know how it goes. I am going to try again next round. I have only changed my res twice this run, both times were to fix drainage issues but I think I could have gone the whole run on one res. My system is 40 gallons and I am adding back 5 gallons of water a day.

Dudesome

Veteran
Heya folks.
im not sure if the answer to this is somewhere in there or not, but just for the sakes of time I hope this can get answered :)
Im currently having a 1 girl in a canna coco professional plus.
my question is this:

Can I use tap water ppm 74 with 0-9-6 and 1 gram of epsom salt? I lack the ro unit and not sure how hard a 74ppm water is...

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so is it considered to be hard or soft? cause thats where I get confused. does more mean harder?

'hard water' means higher mineral content (primarily CA and MG) - that'll be reflected in a higher ppm/EC reading.

there are other elements/ions/hoopajoobs that make up your ppm reading, so it's not like saying you have '74ppm of CA/MG' in your tap, tho.

i probably wouldn't default to adding calmag/epsom in every feeding, but your tap is low enough, some plants may need it the same as if you were using RO.