What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

P

Purple Monster

Here's a day 33 plant, maxibloom only:
x7r8i.jpg

This stuff really packs on the frost, fast.

RicoT

A lot can happen with weed in two weeks... But purple monster looks to have quite the exceptional strain. That thing looks like it's sat in a couple inches of snowfall! :tiphat:

P

Purple Monster

You are sort of correct RicoT.. but, I am still noticing a massive increase in frost on this strain, regardless if it's good genetics or not.. there is a major increase in frost!

Only a few more weeks and we can see a full comparison on the same exact strain with EJ vs MB.

I personally cant wait to see it! it just keeps packing on more and more and more sugar.. it's nuts!

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I've got one stubborn Southern Lights plant that seems to be having issue. Would epsom salts cure this with the kiss method or should i start a little cal mag with the maxibloom? The other three strains are doing perfect with the maxibloom.

OK

I started my KISS about 18 days ago when turning back to 12/12. I am using 1 tsp with PH up per Gal. Problem is that the plants are starting to yellow off fast now?? It is to early for this. Should I foiler feed them some veg food?? I am not use to this. Some strains seem OK but others are not liking it at all. Please help me fix this as I have to much into this grow to see this go wrong. I also see that the PPM is way low too. I was only getting 680 ppm and at this time in growth I should be seeing somewhere around 1100 and be working my way up. temps are 78 RH 35% good venting and air flow. it has to be the feed causing them to die off so fast.

Should I hit them with like some 20-20-20 one time to green them up and stop the yellowing?

MMJ

I really want to add this, as it might help others... if growing in pure coco, some cal-mag might be needed from time to time, as KISS works, but your plants can get low on cal-mag in coco and you need to really watch out for it.

cheers

I dont know about everybody else.. but...

Day 0 is the day you actually put your plant into the flowering room. Day 1 is the next day, when it receives its first full 12/12 photoperiod, and then.. we just keep counting.

You always count from the day you flip.

:)

THat's what I thought, but those plants look advanced for 34 days (to me) I wonder how long they go usually and would love to see the final pics when it's done!

G

Guest 18340

I really want to add this, as it might help others... if growing in pure coco, some cal-mag might be needed from time to time, as KISS works, but your plants can get low on cal-mag in coco and you need to really watch out for it.

cheers
Thats why I advocate the use of Tap water.

Thats why I advocate the use of Tap water.

yeah for sure, but even tap could still not be enough as it does vary. High ph tap started out fine, but about 25 days in a clear cal/mag prob.

Just saying if someone starts in coco from something else, or is only using kiss with near purecoco or coco/perilite, the cal-mag should be close by.

also with some ph up as it lowers ph dramatically at 1 to 1.5 tsp/gal.

LIFEISGOOD

Dongle69

Dongle69

i sure miss Dongle69...i wonder where she could be?:dunno:

I am with you. I know that she was getting harassed by an ass or two when she logged in.... Last time I saw her post up it was as a guest if I am not mistaken. I appreciated her opinions and she always answered all the questions I threw at her. I thought she was an asset to ICMAG.

Her grows were tight and always clean. :wave:

P

Purple Monster

THat's what I thought, but those plants look advanced for 34 days (to me) I wonder how long they go usually and would love to see the final pics when it's done!

The strain is very fast, finish in 55 days.. you are right.

Pics will be posted when they finish.

later!

I am with you. I know that she was getting harassed by an ass or two when she logged in.... Last time I saw her post up it was as a guest if I am not mistaken. I appreciated her opinions and she always answered all the questions I threw at her. I thought she was an asset to ICMAG.

Her grows were tight and always clean. :wave:

i think she had the best room on IC..hands down...

Ioni Botani

That's a bold statement... but it was very nice. My favorite on here is probably blazeone's 4k soil... with the supplemental UV, fucking badass. Or his secret/hidden RDWC room behind the book shelf? Sick.

Yeah blazeoneup's RDWC armoire is pretty badazz...

But I still think the best grows on IC mag AREN'T actually on IC mag ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts