What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

...er, ahh, ...you're welcome, ...i guess.
...apparently a compliment coming from someone with no rep is either invisible or irrelevant.
AD

AD,
Please accept my humble apology for ignoring your compliment. I should have been more respectful of your kindness in taking time to comment positively.
tiphat.gif

Regards,
Doug

G

Guest304546

AD,
Please accept my humble apology for ignoring your compliment. I should have been more respectful of your kindness in taking time to comment positively. View Image

Regards,
RJR

no sweat man and try to get in the habit of not using your real name here in open forum, ...you never know who might be watching and while the danger is slight, it's better to be safe than sorry.

...developing good habits is important if you want to remain safe, ...don't post pictures of your fingerprints either.

peace, AD

I have a quick question. Is it safe to switch to K.I.S.S. or Lucas method after 5 weeks of flowering??? I've been following the feeding schedule on the GH website and containers. I'm currently using 4ml of FNB with 10ml of Flora Nectar and 10ml of Diamond Nectar per gallon of water.

G

Guest304546

I have a quick question. Is it safe to switch to K.I.S.S. or Lucas method after 5 weeks of flowering??? I've been following the feeding schedule on the GH website and containers. I'm currently using 4ml of FNB with 10ml of Flora Nectar and 10ml of Diamond Nectar per gallon of water.

high man, i answered your question in the hempy thread about 5 minutes ago and here is a picture of one of my hempy plants so you know i'm not just talkin'.

AD

Attachments

• 105_0005bbbb.jpg
    105_0005bbbb.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 16

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Thank u abner! I also realized since its been clumpy my res has been cloudy and it leaves sediment at the bottom and I checked the ph and it was 7.3? Idk what to think. Hasn't happened like that before. but I do know why it became clumpy .. I left the bag under a a/c vent and the cold air blowing on it must of added the humidity to it

Anyways I have a bag of veg+bloom that im substituting for the maxi. Seems stable and the girls are happy.

I miss my pink stuff tho.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cody .... after 1 run with the veg & bloom ... you'll never go back to maxi !!!

TokerAce

If its gotten clumpy humidity has got into you bag! I keep mine in a tuperware container and it never gets clumpy any more! Sorry to say that you should replace it asap! Buy a blender and use it to mix maxi with! Yes I did like Veg and bloom sample I got but had a few issues with it so I did go back to Maxi. Over all the cost of maxi compared to VB was not that much difference! VB is more but you use less! The pink stuff rocks over all thou!!!!!!
Bsafe

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Many good ideas here thank you for the input. Toker do you know if you had the hardwater or the r/o version. I have to use 1.25 tsp per gallon and it sets me at 5.8ph w/hardwater version.

I have a whole bag of veg bloom so I guess if stays stable in my rez and the plants like it I wont run out and buy my pink crack.

Last edited:

John Deere

Veteran
There's a big thread on it in this forum. Just scroll down a bit and you'll find it right here on the first page.

JOJO420

Veteran
Benefits I see of 2 part is the ability to cut out Nitrogen towards the end of flowering, so inherently saving you a little bit of money.

Thoughts?
Not only the nitrogen, but the micro's also. I'ts about the end product, the smoke.

Yuno.Who

So I got some new strains in the garden, real Mg pigs....

Is there a difference between General Hydro's cal mag and General Organics cal mag? I have the GO cal mag, but its dark brown and is supposed to work with the rest of the bio line and buffer itself, i believe. Can you use something like this with mb?

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
So I got some new strains in the garden, real Mg pigs....

Is there a difference between General Hydro's cal mag and General Organics cal mag? I have the GO cal mag, but its dark brown and is supposed to work with the rest of the bio line and buffer itself, i believe. Can you use something like this with mb?

I didn't like the GO.. it clouded up my nutrient solution really bad.. made things go foamy and stinky.. I threw it out and ended out going Advanced nutrients product.. can't remember what their name for it is..

mgk :tiphat: