What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

Dime

A man goes to doctor complaining about painful urination. The doctor says I'm going to have to do an emergency operation. When the man wakes up he finds he is missing one kidney. The man asks the doctor "why did you take my kidney out?"
"The doctor says you had a small kidney stone"
the man says "why didn't you take the stone out instead?"
The doctor replies"what are you some sort of an idiot,who the hell would buy a kidney stone?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
there was an elderly couple at a fast food restaurant at the table next to us. They purchased a single lunch, a burger, fries, and small drink. the elderly gentleman divided the burger in two and counted out the fries for each. they took turns sipping the drink.
we felt bad for them and offered to buy a second meal, which they declined, and said 'we share everything'.
we watched as the husband ate and she didn't. again we offered a second meal and again they declined saying 'we share everything'. we became concerned and inquired why she wasn't eating.
her reply was 'I'm waiting for the teeth.'

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks
34 and windy today
Ima goona need my insulated danties today
1708089550506.png

Latest posts

Latest posts