What's new

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
After being diagnosed with a multiple personality disorder, I phoned my boss to tell him I'd need time off.

"You're self-employed you stupid bastard," I said.

LLL214

joke

joke

A guy went into the patten office ,carriing a bushel of apples, stated he wanted to patent them, the clerk says,"you can't patten apples". The guy says take a bite, so the clerk does,and his eyes light up, and says," taste like plums," the guy says ," turn it over ",so the clerk does and takes another bite, WOW" it taste like ice cream " ! The guy hands him another apple says take a bite, the clerk exclaims" taste like tangerine, the guy says turn it over, and the clerk says taste like root beer. the guy gives up another ,says take a bite, the clerk does and starts spitting and wiping his lips stating " IT TASTE LIKE SHIT, " the guy says TURN IT OVER" :dance013::moon:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I guess Birmingham England, is like Flint Michigan, in the states...?

I think you mean Dearborn. :)

[YOUTUBEIF]N_Fb_rCkGhc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Birmingham has a population of which Muslims make up less than a quarter. The guy is a moron, but then again, he is a Fox news "Expert" after all:biggrin:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
My friend R.B. Jones doesn't have a first or middle name — only the initials R.B. This unusual arrangement was never a problem until he went to work for a government agency. The government is not accustomed to initialed employees, so R.B. had a lot of explaining to do. On the official forms for the payroll and personnel departments, his name was carefully entered as R (Only) B (Only) Jones.

Sure enough, when R.B. got his pay check, it was made out to Ronly Bonly Jones.

LLL214

u gotta be shitting me

u gotta be shitting me

Have you ever wondered who first uttered the phrase

"You Gotta Be Shittin Me?"

Well, it just so happens to have originated through the Father of Our country, way back when George Washington was crossing the Delaware river with his troops.

There were 33 (remember this number) in Washington's boat. It was extremely dark and storming furiously and the water was tossing them about.

Finally, Washington grabbed Corporal Peters (remember this name) and stationed him at the front of the boat with a lantern. He ordered him to keep swinging it, so they could see where they were heading.Corporal Peters, through driving rain and cold, continued swinging the lantern back and forth, back and forth.

Then a big gust of wind and a wave hit and threw Corporal Peters and his lantern into the Delaware.

Washington and his troops searched for nearly an hour trying to find Corporal Peters, but to no avail. All of them felt terrible, for the Corporal had been one of their favorites.

Sometime later, Washington and his troops landed on the other side, wet and totally exhausted.

He rallied the troops and told them that they must go on. Another hour later, one of his men said, 'General,I see lights ahead.'

They trudged toward the lights and came upon a huge house. What they didn't know was that this was a house of ill repute, hidden in the forest to serve all who came.
General Washington pounded on the door, his men crowding around him. The door swung open, and much to his surprise stood a beautiful woman. A huge smile came across her face, to see so many men standing there.
Washington was the first to speak, 'Madam, I am General George Washington and these are my men. We are tired, wet, exhausted, and desperately need warmth and comfort.'

Again, the Madam looked at all the men standing there, and with a broad smile on her face, said, 'Well General, you have come to the right place.

We can surely give you warmth and comfort. How many men do you have? Washington replied, 'Well Madam, there are 32 of us without Peters.'

And the Madam said, 'You gotta be shittin me.'

I heard it a little different" There were 100 yankee soilders ,on manuvers, it came time to bed down, the sargent knocked on a door and a little old man answered' what can I do for u?""The seargent explained and asked for accomidations,, the little old man says" I can only put up one" The seargent shouts out FIRST MAN UP FRONT a soilger steps up and salutes PRIVATE RICHARD A. DICKS PRESENTS SIR" The seargent says for him to stay here tonight, then catch up in the morning, The troop goes a little father on and comes to another housewith a beautiful blonde at the door,walks up and ask the young lady if they could spend the night,to witch the lady ask " how many are there of you ? The sergent replies 99 without dicks ,the southern accented lady replies"WELL , GREASE UP YOUR FINGERS AND YA'LL COME ON IN!
:moon::dance013:

mr.brunch

Veteran
A man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.

"Morning!" he said.

The other man replies, "No, just having a shit."

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A fireman looked out of the firehouse window and noticed a little boy playing on the sidewalk. He had small ladders hung on the side of his little red wagon, and a garden hose coiled up in it. He was wearing a fireman's hat. He had the wagon tied to his dog, so that the dog could pull the wagon. The fireman thought this was really cute, so he went out and told the little boy what a great looking fire truck he had. As he did, he noticed that the dog was tied to the wagon by his testicles. The fireman said, "Son, I don't want to tell you how to run your fire company or anything, but I think if you would tie that rope around the dog's neck you would go faster." Maybe so," said the little boy, "but then I'd lose my siren!"

mr.brunch

Veteran
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT FUCKING THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

mr.brunch

Veteran
I was going to take my girlfriend to court and sort out our custody issues through the proper channels.

Then I remembered that I'm a lowlife piece of shit, so I took her on The Jeremy Kyle Show instead.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
qutjNLr.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a drunk is stumbling through the woods when he comes to a river where a minister is baptizing folks. he staggers over to the water, trips & nearly knocks the minister down. that good man, smelling the alcohol on the poor fellow, asks "are you ready to find Jesus?" the drunk stammers " you damn skippy!" so the pastor drags him into the river & dunks him for a moment. the drunk comes up sputtering & spitting water and says "I didn't see him. are you sure this is where he fell in?"

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The canny Mr Singh

Mr Singh walked into a bank in Central London and asks for the loan officer.
He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5,000.
The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the Mr Singh hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank.
Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.
An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the man returns, repays the £5, 000 and the interest, which comes to £15. 41.
The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled sir. While you were away on business, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire! What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow £5, 000?"

Mr Singh replied, "Where else in Central London can I park my car for two weeks for £15?