What's new

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
253661_497664173602611_1652453652_n.png

Stonefree69

Veteran
Down in aisle 7!

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a ...case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of ...face cream and puts it in the basket.

What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

HUSBAND DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

404529_275140092546057_964206535_n.jpg

5th

Veteran
A man and his wife, now in their 60s, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands. The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger... Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!! Poor bastard...

Stonefree69

Veteran
"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence? ~George Carlin

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence? ~George Carlin
At my bros wedding, his new father in law made his speech, and his joke was...

.... Marriage has 3 rings. The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another oldie!

Paddy McCoy, an elderly Irish farmer, received a letter from the Department for Work & Pensions stating that they suspected he was not paying his employees the statutory minimum wage and they would send an inspector to interview them. On the appointed day, the inspector turned up.

"Tell me about your staff," he asked Paddy.

"Well," said Paddy, "there's the farm hand, I pay him £240 a week, and he has a free cottage.

Then there's the housekeeper. She gets £190 a week, along with free board and lodging.

There's also the half-wit. He works a 16 hour day, does 90% of the work, earns about £25 a week along with a bottle of whisky and, as a special treat, occasionally gets to sleep with my wife."

"That's disgraceful" said the inspector, "I need to interview the half-wit."

"That'll be me then," said Paddy.
:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another oldie!

Paddy McCoy, an elderly Irish farmer, received a letter from the Department for Work & Pensions stating that they suspected he was not paying his employees the statutory minimum wage and they would send an inspector to interview them. On the appointed day, the inspector turned up.

"Tell me about your staff," he asked Paddy.

"Well," said Paddy, "there's the farm hand, I pay him £240 a week, and he has a free cottage.

Then there's the housekeeper. She gets £190 a week, along with free board and lodging.

There's also the half-wit. He works a 16 hour day, does 90% of the work, earns about £25 a week along with a bottle of whisky and, as a special treat, occasionally gets to sleep with my wife."

"That's disgraceful" said the inspector, "I need to interview the half-wit."

"That'll be me then," said Paddy.
:tiphat:

K++, dbl reps, never heard that one before.

5th

Veteran
Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to heaven?" The man said, "I do Father." The priest said; "Then stand over there against the wall." Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to go to heaven?" "Certainly, Father," was the mans reply. "Then stand over there against the wall," said the priest. Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to heaven? O'Toole said, "No, I dont Father. The priest said, "I dont believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you dont want to go to heaven?" O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now."

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I've told this one a dozen times on this site, but here we go for anyone who hasn't heard it.

What do you call an Irish Rastafarian??

Padlock.

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

it's a day late but .......

Q.) what did the egg say to the pot of boiling water?

A.) it might take me a few minutes to get hard, i just got laid by a rabbit

sorry hank ...... i had too

5th

Veteran
A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural Tennessee. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmers field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked what he was doing. The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now Im going to retrieve it." The old farmer responded, "This is my property and youre not coming over here." The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in the United States, and if you dont let me get that duck, Ill sue you for everything you own." The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently you dont know how we settle things in Tennessee." We settle small disagreements like this with the "three kick rule." The lawyer asked, "What is the three kick rule?" The farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on back and forth until someone gives up." The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to bide by the local custom. The farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyers groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyers last meal gushing from his mouth. The lawyer was on all fours when the farmers third kick to the rear end sent him face-first into a fresh cow pile. The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet. Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "OK, now its my turn." The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."

Princess Vahall

Veteran
So these two guys are playing a round of golf and are on the 18th green when they both get struck by lightning & die. They get to heaven and God says I made a terrible mistake, it was supposed to the guys on the 9th green. However, I can make it up to you: you can return to earth but it has to be as someone else or you can stay here. The men discuss it between themselves and tell God that they want to return to earth as lesbians. Lesbians! he says, why lesbians? One of the men replies, so we can hit from the red tees and still eat pussy.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
We did an Easter egg hunt at my house on Sunday because my memory is so far gone I can hide the Easter eggs from myself.

Stonefree69

Veteran
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down. and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy, you explain the kids."

5th

Veteran
A man and his wife got into bed for the night. The wife had curled up ready for sleep and the husband put his bed lamp on to read a book. As he was reading, he stopped and reached over to his wife and started fondling her. He did this only for a very short while then stopped and went back to reading his book. The wife got up and started stripping in front of him. The husband was confused and asked, "What the hell are doing, taking all your jammies off?" The wife replied, "You were playing with me, getting me all hot and bothered. I thought it was foreplay for something a bit heavier". The husband said, "Hell no! I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages.