Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Sorry to tell you guys my jiffy died. But I'll a start new soon.:shucks:

Garuda

Veteran
Hi there,

my challenge participant:

Its a Double Fun F2, I hope the perlite for keeping moisture is ok?

Greets,
Garuda.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Hello

Hello

That's too bad Ghosty. I still haven't trimmed mine! I will get on that and get a weight soon. It got flattened together during the drying stage so it looks kind of weird and will be hard to manicure but there's enough for one joint maybe, haha.

Dried and cured:
Jiffy_close.JPG

And this was taken on day of chop:
Jiffy_1.JPG

Nice work High Country. Is someone, anyone, still jiffying? :tiphat:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I forgot this thread was still going, might have to get another one going. But now I'm doing a 53 clone trial run in sphagnum moss.

Just for something different.

Garuda

Veteran
:bump: again, this time with bad news (for me ;)):

rest in peace :)

Next try will be a clone, but I need a mother first so this will take some time :)

Greetings,
Garuda.

L

lowrydergrower

very nice thread it is crazy what you guys can do with such little space keep it coming! :)

thecheffie

OK, I've been re-thinking this. I don't want the roots exposed to light, especially a 600W HPS.

So I've moved the Jiffy pellet into a different glass and in to a beer stubby holder (it's an Australian thing, common here) hopefully this will block out light to the roots.

I've also put a bit of black plastic around the top to stop light getting in.

I am hand watering, it is not in the ebb/flow set up.

I am going for !/2 oz to 1 oz. This shit I grow is ready in 6 weeks, indica dominant.

I'm getting quite excited about this thread.

VB, AUSTRALIA'S FAVOURITE BEER

picture.php

COVER THOSE ROOTS, DON'T LET THE LIGHT GET IN

picture.php

I've just given the poor little thing a feed of bloom nutes at 1.5 EC, mind you there is no drainage in this glass so I will have to watch out for that.

THE JIFFY CHALLENGE CONTENDER

VB - Dont You Mean Victorian Bath Water :p lol only joking :p -

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so Im back in this game. my first try didnt grow so well so lets see if this time they grow better. :D Ill get pix when the seeds start growing. :D

so any else still trying this?

DaPurps

Well I dried, or should I say nuked the poor little thing overnight under a 1000W HPS. Took what little bud there was off the stem. Got out some digital scales and weight didn't even register.

So in conclusion I would not recommend this as a way to grow, think I'll stick to the SOG.

Should have enough for 2 joints though.

Let me know of any other experiments with clones threads, usually have a few spares lying around.

Haha, that was stellar. I can't believe you actually made it to harvest in a jiffy puck :dance013: Props !