What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the jazz corner

nono_fr

Hi every one ! feel free to share some jazz stuff !

an another one :

the whole album !!!!

Attachments

• GaQA647l3k1rLmYA9O89Tc7UtlSQfkzfGA9iY0l7.jpeg
    GaQA647l3k1rLmYA9O89Tc7UtlSQfkzfGA9iY0l7.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
fuck yeah! super cool, dude! it's about time we got a little jazz!

i didn't know geronimo was a jazz musician, which end of that thing does he blow through?

Plookerkingjon

Strangely enough I thoroughly enjoyed jazz, the improvisation for me really takes what I need from that music form and allows me to enjoy it better than anyone else in my family other than my godfather that introduced me to Jazz in New York City. I have no idea who I was exposed to as a child because it was sort of just on all the time at my uncle's house 24/7 would always be something playing and he'd be in the living room playing chess with his pothead Buddies gosh I miss it I'd be willing to bet that for some people being exposed to good jazz at least 6 hours a day would work better than psychiatric medications

St. Phatty

If you want Jazz, record birds talking to each other.

About 1% of the time they really get going. and it really does sound like Music.