What's new

The Infamous Irene Kush...straight outta' the Dirty South!!!

R

Raw_Dog

Thanks for getting at Wick manchild...that does clear things up a bit.

Not really sure where Smoke got his info, that he posted here in one of the OG Kush threads...must've been second or third hand misinformation or Wick be trying to backtrack on something he might've said. :chin:

Another thing a handful of these socal cats were saying is the Irene down there is just another SFV OGK cut...which, of course, is not true.

Irene @ 50 days
View Image

Classic.

V

Veg N Out

Thanks for getting at Wick manchild...that does clear things up a bit.

Not really sure where Smoke got his info, that he posted here in one of the OG Kush threads...must've been second or third hand misinformation or Wick be trying to backtrack on something he might've said. :chin:

Another thing a handful of these socal cats were saying is the Irene down there is just another SFV OGK cut...which, of course, is not true.

Irene @ 50 days
View Image

Lookin killer on the first run indoor..Did she end up stretching any more for you indoor?

Nspecta my my my thats a beautiful elusive specimen oh how i dream of irene lol keep it green n frosty as u always do good sir... and hell ya clear up whatever info u can nspecta i really respect ur love for the plant and getting the b s games out the way

smokedherbz

Attachments

• rene1.jpg
    rene1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 211
  • rene3.jpg
    rene3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 189
  • rene4.jpg
    rene4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 184
  • rene6.jpg
    rene6.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 206
  • irene.jpg
    irene.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 215

Nspecta

Veteran
Beautiful pics smokedherbz. :good: She had the same exact stretch as Bombthreat Veg...more than the '98 but less than the Katsu. I'll get back to you on the smells/flavors after she's down & done chase. ;) SmokeTrees...totally feel ya man...done the same thing myself...from time to time. :tiphat:

Irene @ 8 weeks

attachment.php

Attachments

• Irene_nugget.JPG
    Irene_nugget.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 247

OBSoul33t

Beautiful pics smokedherbz. :good: She had the same exact stretch as Bombthreat Veg...more than the '98 but less than the Katsu. I'll get back to you on the smells/flavors after she's down & done chase. ;) SmokeTrees...totally feel ya man...done the same thing myself...from time to time. :tiphat:

Irene @ 8 weeks

View Image

lookin proper .... save me a chunk to smoke :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts