What's new

The Incredibowl-Anyone own one?

alaskan

Got it last night and am very pleased with it. You were right about it being difficult at first to tell where your flame is, but it hits super nice. I tried the harshest old smoke I could find and could only feel the heat after inhaling hard and long, and even then it was barely noticeable. And I really like that you have the option of a big or little bowl.
I'll post a better review once I use it for a while longer...

Halloween case. I like it because it looks more like a drill case and will blend in well with all of my junk...
picture.php

The case is a lot sturdier than I thought it would be - heavy plastic, the hinges are pinned instead of just plastic-on-plastic, and it seals really tight.

It's smaller than I was expecting, which is a good thing...
picture.php

picture.php

I pulled a few more of the little foam blocks out to make room for a roach holder, and also for a baggie that I put the extra screens/o-rings in.
picture.php

It's their gun metal gray color, and I really like it. The flash makes it look more blueish than it is, but it does have a bit of a blue tint...
picture.php

That's frost on the bike

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
so dude from incredibowl saw that you got ripped off and sent you a free one?
thats a stand up motherfucker right there

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Fuckin-a, those guys are cool

alaskan- great pics :) isn't that bud canister handy! now please don't smoke any more harsh buds brutha :) :)

Herbasaurus

ICMag Donor
If you are going to spend that much dig a little deeper and get a Volcano, your old lady, and lungs will thank you.

PS: inhaling dry heat is not good for your throat or lungs.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
It's a pipe? I don't get it. You are still holding a lighter up to weed and burning it.

I'll keep my vape.

PS - why does an indestructible bong need heavy duty case?

TheStrainMan

Veteran
i like the case for stealth and an all-in-one unit that can get banged around in a car with nothing falling out of place. It's legal for patients to travel with pipes, so toss the sucker in anywhere.

This is a steamroller pipe for patients who prefer to smoke. And for those that do, I think it's a smooth smoke hit that can be as little or large as you want. I like the after-taste in the buds, too. I don't think anyone is saying go toss your vape, it's different, it's for smokin.

alaskan

so dude from incredibowl saw that you got ripped off and sent you a free one?
thats a stand up motherfucker right there
Basically... He said he'd gone through something similar before with another company and could understand my situation. I'm pretty sure I'll still send at least some money if I actually get mine back, just because the guy deserves it.

The first technical question I asked was if it was OK to strip the anodizing. His first response was that it wasn't a great idea because aluminum isn't always good for you (tinfoil, soda cans...) and that there was a chance that exposing the bare aluminum would have a negative effect. It would take a lot of oxidization or straight-on-the-metal burning for this to be a concern, but it was the first thing to come out of his mouth.
That's devotion to the medicinal side of things...

The guy at the other distributor just told me it'd be fine, and not to worry about stripping the serial number...

Fuckin-a, those guys are cool

alaskan- great pics :) isn't that bud canister handy! now please don't smoke any more harsh buds brutha :) :)
The canister is one thing, but the foam-blocked-case allows it and anything else that fits to be protected by an "indestructible case"
And I'll try not to smoke anymore leafs...

PS - why does an indestructible bong need heavy duty case?
It uses a glass bowl/stem and comes with an extra that hides in the foam. You can fit a lot more than just the pipe and a small canister in there, and not everything's indestructible...
Would it be better if it came with a flimsy case?

200 dollars is nothing when you look at what people are paying for roors and other generic overpriced glass tubes, and I think it's closer to around 160 now anyways, but I might be wrong.

picture.php

If you are going to spend that much dig a little deeper and get a Volcano, your old lady, and lungs will thank you.

PS: inhaling dry heat is not good for your throat or lungs.

If I wanted a vaporizer, I'd get a vaporizer, but I like to smoke.
This hits smoother than any of the few bongs I've hit, and tastes better than the vaporizers I've used.

You're not pulling through water, and you're not sucking anything directly from the flame to your throat.
You fill the chamber, and can clear the thing in an instant, then fill it back up again and repeat until you stop inhaling...

The screens are extremely fine and since they're at the end of the stem with a space in between, there's hardly any chance of sucking down anything but smoke...

SoHiGhCrEw420

Jmdistributing is a big rip off

Jmdistributing is a big rip off

The same thing happend to me!!! It was a christmas present to myslef!! These guys ripped me off and now I'm figthing to get my money back!! So I can get my product straight from incredibowl!! I spoke to mitch and it seems like jmdistributing is still using there name and logo and website to ripoff unsuspecting peolpe who think they are affilates which mitch assured me they aren't anymore!! Don't order from anybody but them directly!! Mitch is a standup guy and offered me a discount for the trouble I'm going thru to get there product!! AVOID jmdistributing AT ALL COST!!! Plz know I don't work for them. I just don't want other unsuspecting people to get RIPPED OFF!!! Be warned

T

THC_Decapitator

i want to see milk shots , lets see this being ripped with pictures

btw is that a brass nipple ?

BP23

Same Mistake

Same Mistake

I made the same mistake with jmdistributing. I did all the research on the product and felt as though the incredibowl was the right product for me and even at $199 it provided value. My vaporizer was more expensive a few years back but I do not believe it provides the full benefit due to limit in temp.

My problem is that I did not research the online company and just saw the incredibowl graphics all over the page and went with it. I should have done the search and found these threads first!

Make sure you do the research on EVERYTHING before you buy!

It sucks to here about all you guys getting ripped off, this incredibowl looks interesting, but i'd like to hit. I've broken more then my share of glass pieces in my day.

D

draco

most of the naysayers have never used one... wtf?

ever see a roor in pieces on the floor? bummer!

i'd like to try one of these! most of the peeps on the interwebs who own one really like them...

TexasToker

I swear, waterfall bongs are the one thing that get me more baked than any other device, even my buddie's Illadelph.

That is the truth! i have one for parties made out of a water cooler jug. I can burn through a lot of smoke with that thing.

The incredibowl it pretty cool. My buddy has one and when I can justify the 200.00 it will certainly replace my regular spoon I use all day. It smokes VERY well, and wastes little.

BP23

Agreed! I'm fine with someone shooting it down if they have tried it and feel as though it is no different from a standard steamroller but until then...

I'm also fine with the thoughts from those that may think that it is overpriced however, we each value products differently and for various reasons. My belief is that there is a benefit to the encridibowl over my RooR since it in theory should allow more of the THC to get to me instead of being caught up in the water which is what the water in a bong does along with cooling and filtering other particles. It will also give me the benefit of the high temps that my Vapir can not provide.

most of the naysayers have never used one... wtf?

ever see a roor in pieces on the floor? bummer!

i'd like to try one of these! most of the peeps on the interwebs who own one really like them...

alaskan

The incredibowl hits like a normal hammer/bat/chillum, where you light the bowl, and can control the ember/smoke by cupping it with the hand you're already holding it with.

Normal steamrollers all require you to cup the end to be able to really pull the smoke through the bowl, and remove your hand when you want to clear the tube. The bowl is in a place where it would take two hands to cover both the end and the bowl, so it's harder to get good hits without burning up a lot of your bud.

I'd say mine has definitely been worth the money. If I spent the same money on a glass piece I'd never have brought it to half the places or done half the things I've done with it so far. It's icy outside...

The little plastic canister it comes with feels kind of cheapo after a while, so I replaced it with one I've always liked, but they're selling replacements on their site for a ridiculous amount of money for some reason...

I've seen a few people in other threads talking about using small, personal bowls/stems on their bongs... The smaller bowl this comes with is a great size for packing little pieces or ground up bud...
picture.php

BP23

Mine will arrive today as I decided to go elsewhere while hoping for the refund from jmdistributing or via my cc company... Review to follow!