What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

kinda quit in here...

I just don't feel like repeating why I believe in border security again, the argument seems to be were all in this together. Only thing is nobody ever gave me shit in life, I had to work for everything and it was not easy. If people are coming for work cool I understand we don't let enough in legally but part of that is due to illegal immigration. If they want my tax money to get a better life (this really goes for anybody who can work) they can get fucked, get their hands dirty, and make a living of their own without crying about the rich, it's life.

St. Phatty

How could it possibly get any worse when we already have the MS-13 gang members/cartels here AND a white-collar criminal President?:tiphat:

That will be more obvious on Dec. 31, 2019.

I don't like being in the role of "bearer of bad news."

It doesn't look like he's going to be impeached -

but this thread keeps on going !

Don't forget to click on the ads :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
How is communism a threat when it currently barely exists? There are no communist regimes, communist movements, prominent communist leaders, ect.

Meanwhile western society (hell not even just the west) continues to shift to the right towards fascism. An actual measurable problem.

igrowone

Veteran
That will be more obvious on Dec. 31, 2019.

I don't like being in the role of "bearer of bad news."

It doesn't look like he's going to be impeached -

but this thread keeps on going !

Don't forget to click on the ads :tiphat:

it does keep going, may have some more legs
i'm hearing there's this judge named Flores
and this judge has it in for Trump

stadanko

How is communism a threat when it currently barely exists? There are no communist regimes, communist movements, prominent communist leaders, ect.

Meanwhile western society continues to shift to the right towards fascism. An actual measurable problem.

China, North Korea, Vietnam, Laos, and Cuba are all communist countries. Fully agreed though that fascism (populism) is the greater threat today. Carry on.

St. Phatty

I think it's time for an amendment to the Constitution -

the president has to be able to do basic math, e.g. 11x11 = 121,

and basic English - e.g. spell "origin".

I think Trump would test somewhere in the K-6 category.

Like a 3rd grader who already went through puberty, has a Galaxy-sized ego, and has alopecia so he's going bald at a young age.

One thing Trump has going for him -

How many third graders can do a comb-over that's good enough for TV ?

Cannavore

Veteran
communism is a stateless and classless society with the abolition of private property (private ownership) and a dictatorship of the proletariat aka workers who also own the means of production (worker owned economy) through revolution.
all of those countries have some form of authoritarian/dictatorial/totalitarian society as well as a private sector (capitalism). china is state capitalist. vietnam is another example of an exploited country by capitalism.

geneva_sativa

Why do lefties want MS-13 gang members in the US? And Mexican drug cartel members? Instead of answering how they are going to keep criminals out of the US lefties just call Trump a Nazi. More fake news like the Russian collusion delusion.

The sanctuary cities are magnets for criminal illegal aliens. All run by democrats.

the border is big business,,, drugs, guns, humans,,,

https://youtu.be/FrT-FJAgc0I

Las Vegas fiasco

geneva_sativa

communism is a stateless and classless society with the abolition of private property (private ownership) and a dictatorship of the proletariat aka workers who also own the means of production (worker owned economy) through revolution.
all of those countries have some form of authoritarian/dictatorial/totalitarian society as well as a private sector (capitalism). china is state capitalist. vietnam is another example of an exploited country by capitalism.

https://youtu.be/FrT-FJAgc0I --- hey just for you Cannavore, 1 hr 5 minute mark in video

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Funny, I do not recall America being full when Melania's (Americas First Centerfold) parents were brought over through chain migration. Do you?

minds_I

White Beard

I’ll agree that populism *inclines* toward fascism, largely because unorganized populist movements are very susceptible to demagoguery, but citizen activism and involvement are supposed to be a barrier to that sort of thing

Hello all,

Funny, I do not recall America being full when Melania's (Americas First Centerfold) parents were brought over through chain migration. Do you?

minds_I

Before the election happened, their was some controversy about melania in Europe.
She was a known hooker, who had been passed around a bit among leaders.

Before election, her legal team came to silence the reporters and people who knew of her prostitution.
Couldnt let the american people hear that the first lady is a ho.

Maybe she is on a work visa still...:biggrin:
Living with trump might be classed as 'work'

Status
Not open for further replies.