What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
picture.php

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Yeah...having the Supreme Court involved will “settle” everything: they don’t give a rat’s ass about Trump, they’re in it for the Koch Bro’s new Constitution - government of the people, by the wealthy, for the wealthy - ‘courtesy’ of a bunch of hoodwinked “conservatives”....
Money is power.. conservatives make/have more and the dems want it but do nothing to make it but take it from others (taxes and fees)..
Funny, trump has given some of those taxes back to the public and the 'takers' still find fault in that. HOW? and just hating on trump isnt the answer. although you all hate better than any group than ive ever witnessed.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched that live a few days back, I don't see him slamming the Russian dossier, how convenient. So if Trump seeks opposition research from Wikileaks (which has not been debunked) all bad but if the Democrats get dirt that came from Russian sources (debunked) then it's perfect ok... Got it.

Discipline - Compartmentalism - attributes of perception

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Money is power.. conservatives make/have more and the dems want it but do nothing to make it but take it from others (taxes and fees)..
Funny, trump has given some of those taxes back to the public and the 'takers' still find fault in that. HOW? and just hating on trump isnt the answer. although you all hate better than any group than ive ever witnessed.

Snook, Here's an article on which states give the most in federal taxes and which states receive the most in federal revenue. It shows that the bible belt and deep south are the biggest benefactors of handouts. Blue states largely put in more than they receive.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2011/08/01/the-red-and-the-black

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Snook, Here's an article on which states give the most in federal taxes and which states receive the most in federal revenue. It shows that the bible belt and deep south are the biggest benefactors of handouts. Blue states largely put in more than they receive.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2011/08/01/the-red-and-the-black
:tiphat: what can a conservative say? Guess I'll have to fall back on statistics.. you sy tamato I say tomoto.. I had a bad run this last time, Trump had nothing to do with it.. I see massive spending in many of those blue states too. Doesnt matter how you choke the chicken taxpayers are getting screwed.

ion

wow

forget from time to time people believe this stuff. which is totally fine :)

wikileaks is junk, trust it as far as you can throw it.
assange = paid dupe
snowden? = paid dupe.

controlled opposition, nothing new under the friggin sun. except of course, this day and age is different because we have the internet and you can't hide such things, like fer instance, if these 'freedom fighters' were paid off, right? right. and people still swallow the nine eleven narrative that a child can see through. more spellbound by BS than ever before.

t.Rump is doing what all others before him has done, only with more transparency. he's grifting the shit out of the american cow because thats what you do as a politician. especially top dog, right? the best that can be hoped for with him is keeping out of shooting wars with lands we should leave alone, and that he keeps unmasking the ugly pig known as the american political system by blatantly shitting on a position that is shit. y'all know AA i bet? capitulation? thats where the u.s. is going. set fire, reset. dont like this guy wait til the next POS.OTUS takes charge in '24, i bet it'll be a caliber of savior right under mother theresa, mandela and the dalai lama.....set to save the country.

or, i could just be really high and spouting hooey, rubbish, satire for the sake of my own and a few others' enjoyment ;)

pinkus

Veteran
Snowden is no paid dupe. He sacrificed his life so we could know WTF was(is?) being perpetrated upon the U.S. public.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
:tiphat: what can a conservative say? Guess I'll have to fall back on statistics.. you sy tamato I say tomoto.. I had a bad run this last time, Trump had nothing to do with it.. I see massive spending in many of those blue states too. Doesnt matter how you choke the chicken taxpayers are getting screwed.

It doesn't really matter what side you're on, They do what's best for them and what we want, or what's best for us, is low on the list.

Badfishy1

wow

forget from time to time people believe this stuff. which is totally fine :)

wikileaks is junk, trust it as far as you can throw it.
assange = paid dupe
snowden? = paid dupe.

controlled opposition, nothing new under the friggin sun. except of course, this day and age is different because we have the internet and you can't hide such things, like fer instance, if these 'freedom fighters' were paid off, right? right. and people still swallow the nine eleven narrative that a child can see through. more spellbound by BS than ever before.

t.Rump is doing what all others before him has done, only with more transparency. he's grifting the shit out of the american cow because thats what you do as a politician. especially top dog, right? the best that can be hoped for with him is keeping out of shooting wars with lands we should leave alone, and that he keeps unmasking the ugly pig known as the american political system by blatantly shitting on a position that is shit. y'all know AA i bet? capitulation? thats where the u.s. is going. set fire, reset. dont like this guy wait til the next POS.OTUS takes charge in '24, i bet it'll be a caliber of savior right under mother theresa, mandela and the dalai lama.....set to save the country.

or, i could just be really high and spouting hooey, rubbish, satire for the sake of my own and a few others' enjoyment ;)

Literally 100% accuracy for WL... MSM ZERO credibility. Going to have to come back with better bait that that. 0/8 b8 r8

Badfishy1

100% CIA clown. If such a ‘hero’ he would have released all the CIA shit he had too, after all he worked there years compared to being an NSA sub for a few months. Snowden is a joke.

iTarzan

D, You arrived a couple of weeks ago with 70 posts. You have now tippled that number with an abundance of baseless comments, snipes, and slams. Several of your recent comments are totally fact free. :biggrin:

You did point out that redactions are sometimes cute and necessary. Nobody knew that.

You have been here since 2016 and less than 10% of your posts are about growing weed. Your last 10 pages are mostly anti-Trump bullshit that has now been PROVEN FALSE by the Mueller report. Which is coming out. And there won't be enough of it redacted for you to keep peddling your Russian Collusion Delusion.

The new Barr letter already dispelled some of your latest bullshit, last ray of hope, Hail Mary stupid theories.

It wasn't just they couldn't prove collusion beyond a reasonable doubt. There was no evidence what so fucking ever.

The report is coming out. It is not going to be given to the President.

It won't have evidence redacted. It will have names and methods redacted.
Your side lost Zeez. I don't have to argue with you or debate you on who was right or defend my position because you might be right. You were wrong. All of you Trump haters were wrong. You were lied to by the media and blinded by hate. You couldn't see the truth. You were vulnerable, easy targets of the Deep State.

This is now a complete victory for Trump and the American people who supported him. Now we can all watch the destruction of the DNC, Obama, Clintons, Lynch, Comey and everybody else. It is going to be like when the ghost army comes in the Lord of The Rings. Maybe when Treebeard and the Ents destroyed Isenguard. I like that scene even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmlffA9U9s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts