What's new

The Im High As Fuk, Dont Know What Im doing, Lets Build A Greenhouse Thread!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I wanted to build a greenhouse/light dep for this summers' crop. I have NO IDEA what im doing and don't give a shit, lets do this! I went to Home Depot and bought some shit to build this thing...

It's going to be about 25ft long, 10ft wide and 10 or so feet tall. Starting to build, this is all going to be 1 1/4" pvc...

Took around three day and $300 in material - not including the plastic to go on top of this thing...

Using two kinds of rebar because the smaller ones didnt work out, fuck it...

Left side, pots full and ready to go...

Right side, fuck it!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
PVC and rebar, nice and simple!!!! I like your style!! PVC should make it easy to pull/winch a dep tarp over the top of it. Can't wait to see the finished !! I always wanted to build one of these behind a house barn, and pull crops all summer.

krunchbubble

Veteran
FOOOK IT! She almost done! Needs to finish the top support and grab some plastic...

krunchbubble

Veteran
She has some Lemon Larry Og's im phenoing out from seed...

Some Sugar Train and Dutchgrown seeds in there as well...

Taller plants are Headband, Space Queen and a couple other strains from DHN...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Hey Krunch, how's it going man!! I mean this with all respect, but why are you building a greenhouse....inside your greenhouse??:)

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey Krunch, how's it going man!! I mean this with all respect, but why are you building a greenhouse....inside your greenhouse??:)

Good Question! My house is on a hill, I have three levels to her. Bottom level is what you see..

It just ended up being easier to lightdep a much smaller area then the whole bottom level of my house, which would be a bit too suspicious...

With wholesale prices down and electricity prices up, IM NOT growing indoors this summer. Just going to light dep and go for a huge harvest at the end of the growing season..

krunchbubble

Veteran
Plus living on a hill, 100k+ people drive within eye distance of my house..

Would be odd to see a 75 ft X 50ft darkout plastic being pulled off everyday...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lotta pipe cutting going on there.
It looks pretty damn cool to me.

Good luck n happy huge harvests. :D

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
way too small..you will be upgrading ....yeehaw..I eventually got 2, 98 footers...yeehaw...sold out to friend...miss my g houses

The Revolution

Veteran
KB you're a fucking animal! I wanna do a small greeny this season. We got access to some farm and farmland. In rural PA, u think I could get away with this shit?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I got away with it for a few years in mass...^^^ I don't see why not ..your location and neighbors are a decieding factor tho.if there is prevailing winds too..i got lucky the winds in my spot generally blew away into swampland......yeehaw

Latest posts

Latest posts