What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "I'll grow it for you" thread

Rabbitt-420

Ok i just ordered a 1k hps with a mh conversion bulb and am trying to decide what to grow under it first.
Then i remembered that a friend had offered me a clone or 2 whenever i needed them and thats where i got this idea.

If you have a extra clone sitting around or are looking for someone to grow out some good genes under a bigger light then im your guy.
Im looking to get a few different strains under it and grown from clone.
Im only looking to get like 5 different strains to grow out under it.

Im planning to veg the clone or clones for 1 month from the date i recieve the last one.

So if you find theres a clone there that you just dont have enough room for then remember this thread.

Rabbitt-420

I forgot to mention that ill be using this thread for the grow log(s).

Id also like whoever sends me a clone to please include a name for her or be able to tell me a name for her as thats how they will be named.

Also if possible im looking for more indica based strains but will accept any strain that you have.

Rabbitt-420

Im very sure ill love this 1k.
Its going to be quite a difference from my 70 watt hps i currently have.
Im hoping to recieve the light by this friday but you never know.

I only spent 203.80 on the system which i think is a good deal but i wont say the company i got it from due to some users negative comments on them and i dont wanna get thinking i wont get my light or its gonna be broke.
Only good karma here please.
Also i get my digi camera back tomorrow so everything will be noticed along this grow.

racketeer

Looking forward to seeing what kind of damage you can do :)

Unfortunately I lost all my mothers and clones while moving a few months ago, luckily a real generous person donated some BB clones to me, to which I'll be forever greatful.

Rabbitt-420

Ok i have just confirmed a 2 mazar clone shipment being sent to me asap.

So i only need 3 more clones in different strains.

Rabbitt-420

Ok im soon to be receiving 1 Mazar clone named Marilyn and 1 Apollo 11 clone named Anastasia.

These are the first 2 clones to be verified and sent out already.
Im still hoping to get 2-3 different strains to go in along with these 2 i just mentioned.

I would also like to thank H.O.G. for these 2 clones.

Ill do my best to overgrow my closet with them lol.

full time daddy
Veteran
hog clone's

o you dont want them ;)

j/k
have fun what are you going to be growing them in?

med_breeder

would love to join in

would love to join in

Hi,
I would love to join in.

I live in the very deep south.
There is no threat of frost here.
If there is anyone with very long flowering sativa seeds laying around, I would gladly grow them out.

Are there any sativa strains that you want seeded, or crossed with something else just let me know.

also,
I am a big fan of bagseed,
and mexican brick weed seeds. If anyone had tons of these seeds, I would be very greatfull to grow them.
thank you all.
Peace.
mb

it's hot here in december

Rabbitt-420

Well 00420 im going to be growing them in soil due to lack of hydro knowledge.
My skunk #1 is in hydro but i built it and i grew it from seed so if i kill it, its ok. I would feel terrible killing someones clones in any fashion.

Im hoping to get the clones today and if they arrive ill be taking a few pics of them for insurance purposes lol.

Rabbitt-420

Id like to announce the arrival of 2 lovely ladies !

Marilyn
1977000_0443.JPG

Anastasia
1977000_0444.JPG

They were kinda cramped after thier trip to thier new home.
1977000_0446.JPG

The plane they flew on was full so they jumped into this luggage and came over :wave:
1977000_0440.JPG

And now they are getting some well needed light and room to stretch out in.
1977000_0448.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note but on the same track if you follow me:abduct:

About 3 hours after i got home to my new ladies i hear a truck pull up and i saw the ups man drop something off.
I opened the door and got the box and it was my light !!!
So i opened it up and put it together but i am kinda confused here.
I thought when i bought a mh conversion bulb it was a seperate bulb that would run on the same ballast as the 1k hps ?
Am i wrong or what cause i spent 40 bucks for a conversion bulb and if i didnt get it i want it.

1977000_0453.JPG

1977000_0454.JPG

1977000_0455.JPG

full time daddy
Veteran
looks like you on your way to a crop :)

hey i was just bs about the clone bro ;)
anything that is grown(or given to you ) is better than buying it

if you payed extra for the converson bulb you should have got it i would call them and see whats up! maybe you got the hps and not the converson. im sure they'll make it right what ever it may be.

good luck and keep us updated

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
good deal rabbitt....that A-11 looked a little ruff! Hope she is OK. Mazar looked great. Very strong plant that Mazar!
I'll be watching!

Oh yeah....watch out for that 00420 guy:rolleyes: I think he's crazy!! J/K LOL!

Rabbitt-420

Yea Hog that a-11 looked rough and now it isnt looking any better.
I awoke this morning to it shriveling up pretty badly and it looks worse now after work.
I dont think shes going to make it :(
The mazar is still looking great and will be ready to get back to growing shortly.

Im hoping i can get that a-11 to come around again but it doesnt look to good.
If i lose it ill be upset but as long as my mazar clone grows strong then i could just grab some clones off her.
Im going to grab 2 clones from my skunk plant also when its ready in order to sex them and see if it is a female.

00420 thanks for the reply but if i was to lower the light then it would increase the amount of heat the plants are getting.
As of right now with the door open and my fan on im running a constant 85 degrees in there.
Thats a good temp all around i think.

Dont forget im still hoping to get a few more strains in here before i flower them out.

Joemutt1978

Veg that mazar out!!!

I have a clipping of the same plant, and wish I had kept it for a mom, very strong and resilient against just about anything. Hog knows what he's doing, but strange, just like you, the mazar was fine, but the other clone just didn't take off. About 2 weeks of veg time, and these babies flowered great.

Hog's Mazar at about 30 days:

627Mazar.jpg

Rabbitt-420

Very nice Mazar you have going there.
I plan on vegging these clones or clone depending on if the a-11 recovers or not for around 4 weeks under my 1k.
I spoke to InsideSun about my missing conversion bulb and he said they are currently out of stock but will be coming in on tuesday.
So my bulb will be shipped tuesday and should be here by friday.
Once i get these babies in the basement and have some room for grow and heat ill really be letting them go for close to 2 foot before flowering.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
sounds good.......Mazar is a very vigorous plant. Once she starts growing she takes off. She clones super easy too. Sorry about the A-11.
A few people had problems with that clone. She doesn't travel well. Very fragile in clone stage.