What's new

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

250wscrogger

adderall was the one who posted the thread about joining the police academy...should be banned.....

greenhouse grown can come out just as good as indoors if it's finished properly and given proper care.....I sold all my greenhouse trees as indoor last year...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i saw some greenhouse LA Con and Purples this year that could easily pass for indoors in any club in the bay area.....wish they had more in quantity but it seems the really good stuff only comes in smaller batches.

None of these answer my question... oh well.

guessing this is not yummerbud
http://yummybud.webs.com/

"This guy reminds me of YummyBud. YummyBud would start a thread each day complaining about his work, his mom, or his life in general." from the web

hahaha read the guestbook...thats what the yummybud thread used to look like.

basically people (me included) wasting their time trying to help YB fix his life and not be a spineless little virgin.

there would be huge huge posts with all sorts of valuable information for any nerd out there to get laid...and what does YB do? he would come back and post some random jibberish garbage about how he failed and cant follow our advice....and then everyone would just make fun of him.

this happeneed to at least a dozen threads lol.....then there was a huge community uproar about how YB threads were wasting ICmag space and half of IC wanted him banned half wanted him to stay....funny times..

YP215- tokers dens historian

*Lola*

adderall was the one who posted the thread about joining the police academy...should be banned.....

greenhouse grown can come out just as good as indoors if it's finished properly and given proper care.....I sold all my greenhouse trees as indoor last year...

do you like peaches too?

i got my eye on a 10ft x 12 ft greenhouse that is $550.

250wscrogger

yeah...and the light deps....wanna know why?

Straight liquid nutes like indoors...

That's what I do.

It costs quite a bit more to do than dry amendments but it makes a noticable difference in resin production and quality...

I wouldn't suggest going with straight liquid nutes if you're growing over 30lbs though because it gets really expensive...

I also did some plants with dry amendments and a liquid feeding once per week...this is what I suggest doing if you're going full season...

that is hilarious. the whole story. esp when you called him a virgin. i needed a good laugh after this evening's BS from elsewhere. time to go check the garden. at least they are doing good. i love to smoke jack herer, not a big fan of growing it. but i gotta smoke what works for me so thats what im growing... feel me? (8(l)... D'oh

and i saw some greenhouse outdoor grown with humanure that looked like and sold as indoor. was an intense trim compared to indoor, but we did all wet trim and made it super tight. humanure, ain't that crazy?

250wscrogger

I love peaches....

10x12 greenhouse for $550 sounds like a pretty good deal if it's well made.

I'm getting a 20x36 coldframe in the spring for like $815...the covering will be 2-300 more...It's not really anything special but it will be enough space to do a light dep for hopefully 15-20lbs...

Eventually I wanna get a 20x48 with a propane heater so I can go till the end of november...but that's like 7-8 grand...

250wscrogger

I just realised that I'm probably almost as pathetic as yummybud....haven't gotten laid in almost a year....9-10 months??? ........any ideas?

I'm not even a bad looking guy...just dont get out enough or have any game/mojo I guess...maybe I should get that bmw....that will get me laid...

dont worry about it, thats what i say. or get drunk and bang some bar ass.

but seriously, if you are under 35... go back to college... more women than men in school. gotta play the odds. drunk college girls... i wont go on because im not like that. InI RASta, we respect women, except when they are pmsing, then we're out ;)

250wscrogger

I'm way under 35....but I'm not going to college even though that's where the girls are at.....

I gotta think of something more creative than going to the bar.... plenty of people go to the bar countless times and yield no pussy....

I'm way under 35....but I'm not going to college even though that's where the girls are at.....

maybe I will try hitting up the bars one of these nights...I have minimal game...so I most likely won't yield any results....

bro, go where the college girls go. or just go do THIS in the college library and holler. game--->>>

Nicoli

Veteran

I gotta think of something more creative than going to the bar.... plenty of people go to the bar countless times and yield no pussy....

The best way to pickup chicks at a bar is to show up 20 minutes before closing.

This is a proven method.

Wear a condom.

G

Guest50138

The best way to pickup chicks at a bar is to show up 20 minutes before closing.

This is a proven method.

Wear a condom.

Here in Australia we call that "doing the garbage run" and yes wear a condom

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i hate bars and going out but sometimes i just man the fuck up and sometimes it ends alright. 250ws you missed your best oppurtunity for easy ass HALLOWEEN! fucked a girl in a twix costume lol....took her home and unwrapped her. halloween is almost too easy girls are looking to get laid that night for sure.....good luck hunting. come out to san francisco theres tons of easy single girls everywhere..people say SF is full of fags but they dont know what they are talking about.....girls everywhere an over abundance of pussy i must say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts