What's new

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
New one on tonight?? Sweeetnesssss.... :D I totally fell asleep during Top Chef Just Desserts last night. I don't know if I can actually stay up for a whole....anything anymore:)

Nicoli

Veteran
Miss Blunted how u doin lady? yeah i dunot know what time its on i'll probably watch football instead and watch it later.. i got multiple things going at once damnit.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our new little ICmagger will be here soon and all the uncomfort will seem like a distant dream. So much happiness on the way for you guys !!! I can feel your joy already !!
Hang in there girl :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm guessing KG doesn't want to talk to you beyond moderating measure.

That's just my opinion.

I'm going to smoke a pack of cigarettes and drink a case of beer.

Because I can.

Buck o five....

T

TrichyTrichy

feel better and sleep as much as you can :D because very soon you'll be up every 2 hours.
Little Man is coming!!!!!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
we are hemp blows...last time i was there they were hawking outdoor for 50 an8th, and the guards all pack heat and act like they are cia agents...

i sat in traffic again today from 4-6 wow....at least i was heavily stoned off some Sour Grapes that i picked up in the city that is the shit! gets me lit like back in high school.

mule420

Hey bored MFs it's my B-Day 40+++ :dance013:Bought a new iolite for ME! :jump: Now I can puff in a "smoking area" of a bar and blend N :jump: listening to ten years after I would like to change the world. That is all... Peace and puffs :)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
signed up for some edible delivery service, should have a nice variety tomorrow, finally...

they have everything from pizza to soda to cake, cookies, cheese cake, cereal snakes and potato salad, all cannabutter free, they use concentrates....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Hey bored MFs it's my B-Day 40+++ :dance013:Bought a new iolite for ME! :jump: Now I can puff in a "smoking area" of a bar and blend N :jump: listening to ten years after I would like to change the world. That is all... Peace and puffs :)

happy 40th! :dance013:

250wscrogger

Haven't smoked any trees in 4 days....this is the longest I've gone without weed in like 7 years....losin my mind..... :wallbash::wallbash:
I'm like a completely different person when I'm not blasted...irritable as fuck....I guess this is a good time to get really drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.