What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The IC Organic Growers Community Thread.

intotheunknown

Veteran
it does get better.... no one whose smoked what I do can argue with the clean flavors, and when I grow the exact same clones as someone else, I ALWAYS get stronger cleaner flavors... in some cases, you wouldnt even think it was from the same exact genetic...

I had gifted a buddy of mine one of my cuts. I grow in LOS, he grows using synthetic nonsense.

You cant even tell that they are the same plant when its all said and done.

njlogrider

I totally agree with that. It's like night & day. I have been shifting towards organic for the DIY aspect & to save money. This is a unexpected extra incentive to grow organic. I honestly thought the organic growers over stating the taste thing. Boy I was wrong.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Just the other night as I was getting my beds ready for a transplant I was thinking how inexpensive it is to keep my plants fed and happy.

intotheunknown

Veteran
Its crazy the amount of difference you see when it comes down to it, but at the same time, not crazy. Its expected that a plant that is ALLOWED to grow as it should/wants/needs would be different than one that is forced all the garbage.

So the difference I guess should be obvious, but it being the same strain you think there would be one similar characteristic about it. Visual, smell, taste- all different.

_Ina_

Veteran
so much rain these days:(Spraying with something wont help me,i need sun and wind:(

Attachments

• IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 16

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good ina! its tough when the weather is bad and you're trying to get them ripe!.

i would take branches as and when they are ripe enough.

VG

_Ina_

Veteran
I will chop one hole plant tomorrow,i already took some of the buds before the mold reach them and i left most of it(healthy buds) for a few days longer.the time for cutting is almost perfect,still some crystal trichomes but mostly white..... so i'm satisfied for now:)i smoke from the green buds i took and i enjoy them a lot:)

Former Guest

I only read VGs opening post and the last three pages but I love the conversation. Just gonna sit back, learn and listen while I catch up.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank all, yes the DC has some big leaves and this cross seems quite DC dominant in most ways.
i find in general that untopped plants from seed will throw much bigger leaves than clones of the same plant.

VG

p.s. welcome LLB!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres an OG Kush Abusive at about 3 weeks. from one of my smaller cabs, 104 Watt LED. screen size is about 10" x 18"
this plant is destined for a seed project but its looking quite good atm.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy growing all!
VG

Latest posts

Latest posts