What's new

The IC Organic Growers Community Thread.

C

Carlos Danger

I found one lone well-developed seed in that great bag of stuff! Hoping for an s1.

C5RIyVL.jpg

Sometimes when I make colloidal silver overnight this amount of silver sludge builds up as the current runs through. I suspect this is from running too much power through.

I run 22 or better ppm's with CS I did five plants and all five are making female pollen, sprayed for two weeks from veg going into flower. I run 27 volts from my device we made.

C

Carlos Danger

This is an old Super Nintendo power cord from the 90s. Seems to be taking, I see male flowers developing after about a week of spray on a transitioning plant. Some plants go easily, I had one that took cs till it yellowed and dropped dead rather than put off male flowers.

I just bought an Nintendo 64 to show the kids what they are missing from the 90's I be damn if I would cut the cord on her. You got a clanging set of balls Carlos and must love your chicks! Do you measure the ppm's or just let it rip and spray? So the "GS cookies" really rocked you I'm curious about that one and maybe WiFi for the future.

C

Carlos Danger

That gs cookies was def not, but was amazing. I found one seed in which I'm hoping is a self - it sprouted.

Funny Nintendo fact. Up to the Wii (and maybe the wii as well) all the cables are interchangeable. NES, SNES, N64, and GC all take the same inputs. Now I'm wondering if this is true of the power unit. It's definitely true of the input.

No measure on the ppm. When I see that much silver running off I figure its potent enough.

bigshrimp

Veteran
So i have a seedling that can't seem to crack it shell, its root is out but the cotyldens aren't splitting the shell. I don't want to intervene unless i have to, the others have been up for a day or so, and i'm worried about doing more harm than good.

How long should i give it before i try and help it out?

RicoT

How's this mix to flower rooted clones, with a week veg..in 1 gal after the week in cups.

1/3 premier peat
1/3 compost/ewc mix
1/3 perlite/floor dry/lava rock mix

Per Cu Ft.
1 gal Vermiculite 1 gal Bentonite 1 gal Coco
1/2 cup Alfalfa
1/2 cup Neem
1/2 cup Crab
1/2 cup Kelp
1/2 cup fish bone meal
1 cup Epsoma biontone starter +

1/2 cup 3 part mix:
1 part Gypsum (1/8 cup)
1 part Azomite (1/8 cup)
2 parts Oyster Shell Flour (1/4 cup)

On hand is: Aloe Extract, Comfrey, Yarrow, Horsetail, BioAg VAM Endo mix, BioAg Cyto+, EWC, Molasses

Edit: Thinking of replacing lava rocks with something, or not using it.

I guess this is descent?
I know it can improve somewhere... Maybe some glacial green rock dust..?

Edit: forgot biochar, that'll definitely be in there too after soaking in some tea... Maybe 2cups/cuft

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can dry the comfrey leaves and turn it into a meal to add to the mix. i use 2-3 grams per litre of soil. i think its faster release P than the seaweed. also N, Si and many other things.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right, ive sent the nominations for the best pic prize to xmo who hopefully can conjure up a vote thread with the pics etc...

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is participating in this thread, keep it coming guys and girls.

sincerely

VG

V

vonforne

Here are some of my girls......2 phenos in this room @@ about 5 to 6 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

the one in the front I call pineapple girl and the one in the back is her fat sister.....

picture.php

the fat one is finishing faster than the other and here is her side of the room.....again bad camera action.......lol

picture.php

V

vonforne

VGs Fat Bubbas

VGs Fat Bubbas

Here is the Fat Bubbas. I put the one with the refined leaf pattern in the flower room but will have to wait to put the others in. There is just no room for them. The one in the flower room just out grew my veg area as did the big male.

picture.php

the above plant just loves life right now. Anything I give her she responds to. She reacts in a positive way to almost everything..........

here is here sister

picture.php

picture.php

There are 5 females altogether and 5 males........I think. The ones I take the pictures from are definitely female and the others are maybes.

And here is the monster male. He is and has been the fastest of all the seedlings and the biggest.

picture.php

flower pictures from all of them are coming soon..........

V

V

vonforne

I guess this is descent?
I know it can improve somewhere... Maybe some glacial green rock dust..?

Edit: forgot biochar, that'll definitely be in there too after soaking in some tea... Maybe 2cups/cuft

I would use less Bentonite.......1 gallon seems excessive. Maybe like 1 cup per cubic foot would be best.

Drop the floor dry and use the lava rock in its place.

Increase the FBM to one cup per cubic foot.

Get some GRD and use 1 to 4 cups per cubic foot.

Gypsum, Oyster shell and Azomite increase to 1 cup per cubic foot. Together.

Drop the coco altogether.

V

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FB's still looking fantastic von!

and those ones in bud are looking chunky for 5-6 weeks. they'll fill out even more fo sho

nice one!

any smells coming off them?

VG

V

vonforne

Thanks VG!

This is the second round for these two cuts. They have done much better and seem to finish faster than expected. There is a little foxtailing but only to the ones that have not been rotated because of the Blu-mats. I did give them a good top dressing of crab meal and neem seed meal to knock out the fungus gnats I had.

The first Fat Bubba is stuffed in between these plants. I put her directly under the light so she is loving that.....we will see what she looks like in a week or so. I just transplanted them a week or so ago so I am going to just set them inside a 5 gallon bucket with soil in it and let it go for this round. Lol ghetto growing.

V

RicoT

you can dry the comfrey leaves and turn it into a meal to add to the mix. i use 2-3 grams per litre of soil. i think its faster release P than the seaweed. also N, Si and many other things.

VG

Thanks as always VG. Already dried. And can't wait to put those Bubba S1's into dirt!:dance013:

As in, not at all.

Yeah, will def be a recycled mix.

I would use less Bentonite.......1 gallon seems excessive. Maybe like 1 cup per cubic foot would be best.

Drop the floor dry and use the lava rock in its place.

Increase the FBM to one cup per cubic foot.

Get some GRD and use 1 to 4 cups per cubic foot.

Gypsum, Oyster shell and Azomite increase to 1 cup per cubic foot. Together.

Drop the coco altogether.

V

Just what I was looking for. Thanks von! Gonna do this.:thank you:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i have a seedling that can't seem to crack it shell, its root is out but the cotyldens aren't splitting the shell. I don't want to intervene unless i have to, the others have been up for a day or so, and i'm worried about doing more harm than good.

How long should i give it before i try and help it out?

if you have fingernails then you can gently prize the two halves of the seed hull apart. quite easy to fuck it up but if its not going to do it by itself then worth a try. best to wet it first. also that membrane thing inside that sometimes holds the cotyledons together will slide off easily if you wet it and give it a minute to soften.

GL

VG