What's new

The I love my wife thread

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I told my wife if we get married, then it's till death do us part. I was amazed she said OK.

Our 7th child is due early next year. 2 girls, 4 boys, and another boy on the way. :gaga:

My wife is truely a blessing, and I dont know where I'd be without her. :yay:

You're a fucking madman :)

AbbieDoobie

My wife's a church lady that keeps to herself and let's me do my own thing. It's an odd relationship, I know, but it has worked all these 21 years. I tried to stay off weed for several years when we were dating and got married, but after a while I just had to cheat on her with Mary Jane again. But, my wife is a rock, seriously, she just sits there on the couch, watching TV, like a rock, while I'm out in the shed tending my plants. But, I respect her by not smoking in the house or around our three kids. We've had our arguments and differences, but we've hung together. I could leave her and have a house full of clones or some shit, but could I replace her? Especially after 21 years invested? I might strike it lucky and find some cool grower chick, but my luck she'd end up some psycho or worse. The grass isn't always greener. Well, except for Mary Jane out in the shed. :D

~Abbie :joint:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I too...MUST....agree......JJ.....my wife has made the Better man of me......blessed she even bothers to put UP w/ my shennaniganz........
let alone the patience to even put up w/ me........
EVERYDAY......we share is a step towardz bliss.........even if there is a speedbump.......everynowandthen.............

A man without a wife is like a vase without flowers. ~African Proverb

supermanlives

Veteran
My wife's a church lady that keeps to herself and let's me do my own thing. It's an odd relationship, I know, but it has worked all these 21 years. I tried to stay off weed for several years when we were dating and got married, but after a while I just had to cheat on her with Mary Jane again. But, my wife is a rock, seriously, she just sits there on the couch, watching TV, like a rock, while I'm out in the shed tending my plants. But, I respect her by not smoking in the house or around our three kids. We've had our arguments and differences, but we've hung together. I could leave her and have a house full of clones or some shit, but could I replace her? Especially after 21 years invested? I might strike it lucky and find some cool grower chick, but my luck she'd end up some psycho or worse. The grass isn't always greener. Well, except for Mary Jane out in the shed. :D

~Abbie :joint:
you my friend have hit the lottery. hug her and tell her you love her frequently

supermanlives

Veteran
I too...MUST....agree......JJ.....my wife has made the Better man of me......blessed she even bothers to put UP w/ my shennaniganz........
let alone the patience to even put up w/ me........
EVERYDAY......we share is a step towardz bliss.........even if there is a speedbump.......everynowandthen.............

A man without a wife is like a vase without flowers. ~African Proverb

a man without a wife has money and is trouble free.davesnothere

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey JJ bro, I think you dropped your purse.
s50460_03_swatch.jpg

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
My wife owns a cannabis collective and her sisters work for us. I hit the lottery and found a grower chick family, but it's really hard to deal with all the shit that goes down though.

Herborizer

Veteran
I love my wife! We have been together almost 20 years and they have flown by! We were hs sweethearts. She is the finest woman (hot), my best friend, wicked in bed, best mother to our children, hard worker, and the best supporter. She never gives me a hard time. Never nags. Doesn't question the things I buy. I am even great friends with her parrents I still find myself pinching myself making sure this is real.

P

Purple Monster

Glad to be single , and glad to not have a wife.

Good for all of you who enjoy it.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my wife. We have been together many years. Raised a couple great humans together.... had lots of ups and downs.. You like someone because.... you love someone although. I love my wife :) She takes awesome care of me and lets me be me.
Thanks for the thread JJ :)

Latest posts

Latest posts