What's new

The Hunt Is On: RKS aka Roadkill Skunk Type Pheno Hunt

Jonestown88

Could it be?

I did some Chem D x chem 91 And there's some funky phenos In there for sure.

Good luck on the hunt.

Personally I'm looking for a skunk from '96.
Bright lime green, amazing sharp nose twister of a smell.
Produced all medium sized round nugs.
Unforgettable.
Some of the first import (uk) from Amsterdam.
Your looking for this she is from ky resides in west by gawd virginia and has been mis named the va cut

Attachments

• 67C925D1-0AA7-4636-AB17-649810C323AA.jpeg
    67C925D1-0AA7-4636-AB17-649810C323AA.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
  • 65CA2784-F52F-464F-B76D-9B6F0378B8AD.png
    65CA2784-F52F-464F-B76D-9B6F0378B8AD.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 68

Happy Times

Some of you know I'm trying to find that holy grail pheno, and instead of trying the garbage that's mass produced I'm hunting old seed stock and private crosses probly never meant for any kind of treasure hunt, just a cool cross back then haha...as well as some new stuff thats promising...as follows:

Mr Nice Seeds
Critical Skunk
G13 Skunk
Black Widow
New Skunk x2

Independent -
Skunk91 (chem91 x rks)
Skunk 91 x exodus cheese

Skunk#1 x Tres Dawg
((Skunkdog x Tres Dawg)) *outsourced*
Reeferman RKS

Now, the Reeder man one I've tried and didn't find 'that' pheno...but who knows? The Skunk91 crosses seem promising...the skunk 1 and skunk dog crosses are from around the time the real skunk was there, so maybe...Critical and g13 Skunk from Mr nice we all know has been sweet skunk for some years now...but his New Skunk (Shantibaba) is supposed to be that old Sacred type Skunk, and he doesn't make any claims as to it being RKS, just that you'll find that type of skunk instead of ISS...it's also super limited and I got in during the testing phase (Final testing)...they auction a pack every couple weeks or so and they fetch good money, but for pictures and grow notes I was able to acquire two packs. I have around 35 of them in particular and was promised one more pack if my pheno wasn't found. Love those guys. I finally feel like I have a legit shot at THE skunk, and the best part is that I will be able to feel responsible for it. Open to comments and such, wish me luck!
This is the 'New Skunk' description
I saw Katsu Bluebird is working some lines with 79’ Skunk and 81’ Skunk. And I think the 81’ cut is on Cloney’s website

Jonestown88

That looks ALOT like sensi super skunk.

The nugs are unmistakeable.
Shes a superskunk alright but its from my grandpaw and dad i can’t exactly tell you what she is other than she smells and taste like a ran over skunk thick and lingering and shes my absolute favorite weed on this earth ive been growing almost all of my life and i e never found another plant like her!

Abdthi1966

Premium user
This guy is a proven scammer! Everyone read this other thread, @eastcoastjoe posted multiple links proving this guy is on three sites, with three different stories.

I can say this.

No one has found legit roadkill in any of the chem family. The only time it has popped up in Chem populations is in hybrid form.

This may be an indicator that either it's extremely recessive in the genepool, or the other donor is the cause for roadkill profiles. Through all my trial and error chasing the roadkill I learned that the Chems weren't the place to look.

Why doesn't anyone breed skunk from scratch. Plenty of Cannabis breeders around I hear. At least people are now admitting they are popping beans not actually breeding, I guess.

The problem is most hunters and chuckers (no Cannabis breeders) don't have a clue what to look for. Guarantee you take 100 poorly grown Chem types, pick the ones that express their SH (perm, overcooked sla battery, wet fireworks, sulfur burner) and cross it with a handful of prenol strains, you'll find skunk.

If you have a lab and 40 bucks Sigma Aldrich will tell you what prenol smells like. It ain't armpit, ammonia, cat piss or whatever random shit people pretend will yield skunk.